• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Regular Season 2017-18

But then get out of line when they see the price tag.

He's a rental the price tag won't be crazy like it would for Max or Hoffman who are not rentals.

Rangers will deal him to the highest bidder

Nash is going to be appealing to many teams because he's slides in many roles, Babcock loved this guys as a shutdown guy so I see Toronto making a pitch.

I can see Boston going after him to get secondary scoring on a 2nd line.

Teams will line up to get a player like him

Cannot see many ppl lining up for an extremely expensive 3rd line winger with a bad playoff record.

Cannot see many ppl lining up for an extremely expensive 3rd line winger with a bad playoff record.

He's a rental, the cap hit can be worked out for the remainder of the year and he's well perceived around the league.

He may not be the scorer he once was but he's the type of player most teams would love to add as depth.

Right off the bat I can see about a half dozen teams looking at him (Tor, Bos, Phi, St.Louis, Nash, LA)

Elliotte Friedman:
Seattle's ownership group has formally filed its application and $10M downpayment for NHL expansion.

would like to get Shoshnikov or Leivo from the Leafs. Think they'd be interested in Benn?

reg vs playoffs
max .72 vs .50

nash .76 vs .53

Elliotte Friedman:
Seattle's ownership group has formally filed its application and $10M downpayment for NHL expansion.

So it looks like Waz is finally getting a local team.

I would definitely take Max over Nash in the playoffs or otherwise.

Back