• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The what now thread...

Penguins getting Crosby was payback for Lemieux stabbing his fellow players in the back. It was rigged by giving the Penguins best chance to win.

Penguins getting Crosby was payback for Lemieux stabbing his fellow players in the back. It was rigged by giving the Penguins best chance to win.

There were 4 teams with 3 balls (Penguins, Sabres, Jackets, Rangers). 10 teams had 2 balls and 16 teams had 1 ball.

The Habs only had 1 and ended up 5th and got Price.

When do preseason games start? 4 weeks? Will we go into the preseason as a non cap team?

I'm pretty sure that will be the case. Preseason might make some players available on the market though but I'm not expecting any major moves until about the beginning of the season.

I'm pretty sure that will be the case. Preseason might make some players available on the market though but I'm not expecting any major moves until about the beginning of the season.

Keep the cap coin and see what happens . No need giving it to a non difference maker for the sake of spending .

Just maybe some solid player will waive his trade clause to come here or a strapped team gives us value.

Available funds is better than being capped out , keep the flexibility.

Keep the cap coin and see what happens . No need giving it to a non difference maker for the sake of spending .

Just maybe some solid player will waive his trade clause to come here or a strapped team gives us value.

Available funds is better than being capped out , keep the flexibility.

Our only shot of being better than the first round fodder team we were next year is now hoping other people start help the habs become better.

Maybe this player or that will waive their no trade clause.

Maybe this GM will need to move salary

Maybe MB will convince other GM to trade a impact player to Montreal.

Or maybe this is the lineup we are stuck with opening night until the trade deadline.

:nono

Our only shot of being better than the first round fodder team we were next year is now hoping other people start help the habs become better.

Or maybe this is the lineup we are stuck with opening night until the trade deadline.

do not worry we will pick up some slow, old depth guy before the season

Drouin is an impact player.

A wash. Radulov=Drouin. So on paper, this no better today than the team the rags dispatched in 6 games.

We'll see. Drouin produced slightly higher than Radulov last year (proportionally to ice time) and I think he can have a breakthrough season this year. I wouldn't not have expected much more points than last year with Radulov.

A wash. Radulov=Drouin. So on paper, this no better today than the team the rags dispatched in 6 games.

I would have preferred to have both on my team but Drouin does not equal Radulov; his upside is far higher and he's still ascending.

Back