• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

He might not be but I do wonder what constitutes a 1 centre as reading posts here, there might not be more than 10 in the NHL

He might not be but I do wonder what constitutes a 1 centre as reading posts here, there might not be more than 10 in the NHL

Well he’d undoubtedly be ours.

if we just look at our division he wouldn’t be a #1 on any other team except ours and Ottawa

Stamkos
Bergeron
mathews
barkov
Eichel

Anyways we don’t just need a #1 center we need a #2 also

Alot of work to build the middle

I've never been much impressed with RNH.

Anyways we don’t just need a #1 center we need a #2 also

Alot of work to build the middle

Also need a #2 d-man. Otherwise, we're fine.

I not sure why his draft slot matters... Sometimes, at #1 you get McJesus. Other times, you get Yakupov. Or Doug Wickenheiser.
Well I'm told you can't get a top guy out of top 5...

It's almost impossible to be this bad at drafting/developing/acquiring/signing centres. We're like the Cleveland Browns of getting centres. Meanwhile, a guy like Eric Staal is enjoying back to back solid seasons.

It's almost impossible to be this bad at drafting/developing/acquiring/signing centres. We're like the Cleveland Browns of getting centres. Meanwhile, a guy like Eric Staal is enjoying back to back solid seasons.

You need to read McNagg's latest 5000 defence of Timmins err treatise on our drafting since 2012 showing that we are not bad at drafting, and if we are, well so is everyone else.

Apparently according to a McNagg tweet, we have lots of centre prospects. Granted he also thinks De La Rose is an NHL regular.

Lebrun said today on MTL radio that some GMs asked him about Shaw, and he's on other team's list for trade deadline...

Can we all agree that Bergy needs to make this trade to dump his contract....4 more years at 4 mil....

Lebrun said today on MTL radio that some GMs asked him about Shaw, and he's on other team's list for trade deadline...

Can we all agree that Bergy needs to make this trade to dump his contract....4 more years at 4 mil....

This would be the season to trade him, he’s actually one of the few players that is living up to expectations.

18-20 goal season and about 35-40 points...pretty much what is expected of Shaw

This would be the season to trade him, he’s actually one of the few players that is living up to expectations.

18-20 goal season and about 35-40 points...pretty much what is expected of Shaw

He will not get better....trade him please....Bergy got him for his ''character'' and ''winning pedigree''....time to re-coup those two 2nd rounders

He will not get better....trade him please....Bergy got him for his ''character'' and ''winning pedigree''....time to re-coup those two 2nd rounders

his 4 million per year for four more years might make that a little difficult

MB might be able to get those 2 2nd picks back for Shaw. He's still totally tradeable.

Back