• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 65 Canadiens at Marchand's Maulers 5PM ET

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
Mete and Max are out as they returned to Montreal for evaluation.

We used to own the Bruins' asses but are 0-2-1 against them this year.

The 22-year-old blue-liner will join the Canadiens in Boston
by Dan Braverman @CanadiensMTL / canadiens.com
March 2nd, 2018

BROOKLYN - The Canadiens announced on Friday night that they had recalled defenseman Rinat Valiev from the AHL's Laval Rocket.
Valiev, 22, was acquired from the Toronto Maple Leafs alongside Kerby Reichel and a second-round pick in 2018 in exchange for Tomas Plekanec and Kyle Baun on Sunday.

The Maple Leafs' third-round pick (68th overall) in 2014, Valiev had 15 points (5G, 10A) in 40 games with the Toronto Marlies this season, and added an assist in his first game with the Rocket. He will join the Canadiens in Boston on Saturday.

can we just leave Carr in the lineup for more than a handful of games...and maybe play him with more talented players

Yeah, Niemi is playing too well. Might be worth flipping price for a center before July 1st.

Count...

You think Bettman knew you would want to watch UNC-Duke tonight, hence why Habs game was scheduled earlier ?

I have never seen a team outplayed so bad in OT before. Max was missing big time as he is usually our best player in extra time. Good choke habs for losing the point. We needed that

I don't believe we EVER possessed the puck in OT. Had a couple of chances to control it, but gave it back almost immediately. I don't mind us losing down the stretch as long as it's not to the Leafs, Sens, or the FU€KING BRUINS!!!

Back