• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: GAME 69 DUDES! - HABS @ OIL SPILL | 7:00 pm EST

Re: GDT: GAME 69 DUDES! - HABS @ OIL SPILL | 9:00 pm EST

Already in Edmonton for the game.

Section 101, 4th row

jealous

you got to see all the action right in front of you

it was good to see you

have a safe trip home

Re: GDT: GAME 69 DUDES! - HABS @ OIL SPILL | 9:00 pm EST

jealous

you got to see all the action right in front of you

it was good to see you

have a safe trip home
It worked out great cause all the goals were right in front of us, but when the play was in the other end it sucked.

I was lucky enough to get those seats given to me. I definitely would rather sit somewhere that you can see the whole ice.

It was good seeing you too... Thanks for the beer.

Seemed to me that the Habs were the much better team last night. Price had to come up big a couple times but Talbot bailed them out a few times too.

Actually it does. This team is going to live and die with Julien's shutdown system and Price . . . score a couple of goals . . . and hope that's enough. Will that be good enough to win the Cup? Probably not but it can likely get you to the ECF.

I have no prob with the shutdown style but doubt the OT magic will continue. Of course, anything is possible. Including a first round exit.

I have no prob with the shutdown style but doubt the OT magic will continue. Of course, anything is possible. Including a first round exit.

Yes, anything is possible . . . including a first round exit. In fact, I would put it at 50% but math is not my strength.

I'll taker this, and my chances, over what we were seeing pre-Julien.

You can see me to the right of Lucic's arm putting my hands on my head when he scores. I'm in the bright green/blue-ish shirt.

[video=youtube;1jNS3qdpQEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jNS3qdpQEM[/video]

You can see me to the right of Lucic's arm putting my hands on my head when he scores. I'm in the bright green/blue-ish shirt.

[video=youtube;1jNS3qdpQEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jNS3qdpQEM[/video]

That was awesome. But how do we know that was really you?

That was awesome. But how do we know that was really you?

Just gotta take my word for it I guess. I could take a picture of the ticket... you could look at a seating chart and confirm. Or ask Worm... he saw me in the shirt. Unless he didn't pay attention to what I was wearing, cause I don't remember what he was wearing.

He's pointing himself out. I'm on TV every time I'm at the panther game. I'm not pointing myself out. Zeke's a stalker.

Yeah I wouldn't have done it but we got a good laugh at that reaction and figured it would be funny to post.

One day people will learn how to film things on their phones.

As the Rock Says... turn that summbitch sideways....

Back