• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo Bills Thread

It's the same shit every year with this team. Just when you think we're decent, they come back to reality with a stinker. The only thing that showed up was Rob Ryan's gut.

That totally sucked. The run D is horrible. Our run game sucked. Blah.

I'm sorry you had to see that Habsy! That hit on aaron williams though the landry should have been ejected for sure. Why we took the holding penalty on that play is beyond me and not the personal foul. But our run defense could not stop shit yesterday. I was so pissed. McCoy wasn't 100% that's why he took himself out of the game in the 3rd quarter. I am kind of glad he did that considering we need him against the Pats next weekend. What a stinker!

It's the same shit every year with this team. Just when you think we're decent, they come back to reality with a stinker. The only thing that showed up was Rob Ryan's gut.
It's injuries. Every year. Bills don't have the depth to survive them. No McCoy (banged up), Watkins or Woods. Three of their top offensive players. I'm surprised it was as close as it was.

I am not trying to make excuses but this is only second time this season we gave up 20+ points. The other time was the NYJ game. So I am not really worried about our defense, our offense is the problem that don't have depth. Really I am not trying to make excuses it's just the truth.

It's injuries. Every year. Bills don't have the depth to survive them. No McCoy (banged up), Watkins or Woods. Three of their top offensive players. I'm surprised it was as close as it was.

Part of that was all the dumb penalties the Dolphins took on that last Bills touchdown drive.

No way in hell, I think the Bills will get shutout on Monday. But I did say that once before this season (Arizona game) and we beat them but that game was here at New Era Field so hopefully I'm wrong again!

Bills game tonight in Seattle.

If the Bills win, they'll be 7th in the AFC. If they lose, they'll be 12th.

My prediction: 24-10 Seattle

I've calmed down since that game we still got screwed and should have been down only a field goal at the end of the game we could have tied it but because the refs totally screwed us in the ass we were down by 6 and needed to go for the touchdown. we don't know what could have happened if the Bills could have tied that game. Could we have won in that stadium in OT that's the question that we will never got answered.

Back