• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Politics & News... Have at it.

I've given up giving a shit to be honest. Most, if not all of you, smack of a singular myopic view.

I like a lot of the deregulation that he's done.

I like that the market has soared.

I like that the manufacturing index has soared along with confidence in the sector.

I like rebuilding the military

I like that illegal immigration is down (for now)

I like NATO countries spending more.

I like going after sanctuary cities.

I like freezing federal hires.

I like opening up domestic energy production and the pipeline.

The fact people like Count think these are bad things is irrelevant to me. I went through 8 years of ultra liberal bullshit. Your turn.
You are a hypocrite. You never say anything the centre does is good, just the fascist right.

Your schtick that you hate every side equally got boring three years ago.

You do a good troll job though.

Btw you are almost as entertaining as your Puppet President Trump

The people who voted for Trump realized that he would be an "unconventional" President. The Russia stuff so far seems mostly like white noise so the only people who care are Democrats and the cable news industry - the fact that MSNBC spent all of last night discussing Russia as opposed to the terrorist attack in Manchester was ridiculous . . . but telling.

The people who voted for Trump realized that he would be an "unconventional" President. The Russia stuff so far seems mostly like white noise so the only people who care are Democrats and the cable news industry - the fact that MSNBC spent all of last night discussing Russia as opposed to the terrorist attack in Manchester was ridiculous . . . but telling.

I would argue that even if Hillary was President, they would have probably discussed the investigation on her emails yesterday, more than the Manchester attack.....or any other probe that Hillary would surely be facing right now

Nobody got more screwed by the November elections results than Melania....

I've been to Washington numerous times...right now, she must feel like the equivalent of Habsy moving from Boca Raton to Pasco County

I've been to Washington numerous times...right now, she must feel like the equivalent of Habsy moving from Boca Raton to Pasco County

Don't be sure. The man loves country music. He's a redneck wannabe.

maybe they are following the tried and true line from the gun lobby and believing that the time to discuss terrorism and what to do to stop it is not right after an attack.

In any event, the Russia connection certainly more newsworthy in the US than an attack in a foreign country wouldn't you think?

she doesn't live there so not sure she cares

she looks like a totally sexually unsatisfied woman at this point, Rolex you need to step up. You are the only one on this board with the funds and charm to get her naked.

she doesn't live there so not sure she cares

she looks like a totally sexually unsatisfied woman at this point, Rolex you need to step up. You are the only one on this board with the funds and charm to get her naked.

As the Fox interview showed, she is often at the WH to take care of First Lady business...foundations, lobbying, etc

As the Fox interview showed, she is often at the WH to take care of First Lady business...foundations, lobbying, etc

she won't leave the weird son alone for long so while she might do business in DC, she lives in NYC.

Step up to the plate man. She needs some arab in her life. Maybe she can convince your Slovenian hockey hero to demand a trade to us if you take her to the moon and back.

The more Count talks about other people having sex... .the more creepy it is... and the more convinced I am that the guy hasn't got laid since his kid was born.

Ivanka's husband is under investigation by the FBI.

At least Herr Trump is keeping it in the family.

Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

I want you to take one for the team. You are more connected than I am, have more coin, can wine dine and 69 her. If you do, your secret is safe with me.

David...I swear you remind me of Miles Massey in Intolerable Cruelty....

(it's a compliment by the way....love the Massey prenup....legendary work by Clooney)

Back