• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 1 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 12, 2017 | 7:00pm

Expected NYR lineup for game 1

hockey30-2017-04-11-a-11.15.20.png

hockey30-2017-04-11-a-11.15.38.png

probably the one forward grp that is as bad as the habs
pretty weak at centre, no superstar, lots of good but not great players

NYR top-3 C are superior to Habs IMO

yeah but that isn't saying much considering none of our current 3 centers are legit top two guys.

We definitely have the worse trio of centers of any playoff team.

But Julien's system is based on centers who play in all three zones very well.

If we're doing any damage in the playoffs it will be with 2-1 games we win

Their defense corp can be exposed with speed.

Even Mcdonagh at times can look slow on top of Girardi and Staal who aren't exactly fleet footed dmen....catch these guys flat footed and we'll get some interesting chances

Re: GDT: Round 1, Game 1 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 12, 2017 | Time: TBD

It's been announced. Wednesday night at 7pm EDT. And the Leafs will NOT be playing that night so we won't have to compete directly with them, although I'm sure that every pre-game, post-game and intermission will be nothing but wall-to-wall Leafs talk. The Habs-Rangers game will just be filler as far as Sportsnet is concerned.

This isn't shocking. Why would SportsNet/CBC have Habs and Leafs playoffs games on the same night? That would be historically dumb.

I have a feeling if kreider or Miller come remotely close to Price, he is going to let them know in his own way to stay the **** away. If it happens it will set the tone for the whole series with a bullseye on their jerseys for Ott and Shaw.

I have a feeling if kreider or Miller come remotely close to Price, he is going to let them know in his own way to stay the **** away. If it happens it will set the tone for the whole series with a bullseye on their jerseys for Ott and Shaw.

Price already did something similar this season so I agree with you, he could absolutely do it. In fact, if I am price, On the first occasion I jump on the guy that goes on you. Better make this point early in the playoff. First to the league, showing the best goaly has enough, but also to his teamates to let them know they better clean it up in front of him. could be a 2 minute well spent.

Back