• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 2 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 14, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weber's fighting major allowed the Rangers to get going with goals... Someone else needs to fight... we did trade away PK for this! :facepalm

The gap between Emelin and Davidson or Nesterov is huge, i don't call it depth. At this stage some minor guys like Lenrout may do a better job.

I was not impressed with Lenrout.. there is no guarantee that your man Barberio would of played better than Nesterov, he has only 3 playoff games under his belt. Nesterov had 26 playoffs under his belt before this playoff. saying the Barberio trade hurt us is puzzling ..

You can't be serious.

What exactly Davidson and Nesterov add to this team compare to a guy like Lenrout? Emelin is scary sometime but Habs missed him in last two games, mainly by default because the other alternatives are way worst.

Last edited:
I was not impressed with Lenrout.. there is no guarantee that your man Barberio would of played better than Nesterov, he has only 3 playoff games under his belt. Nesterov had 26 playoffs under his belt before this playoff. saying the Barberio trade hurt us is puzzling ..

Nesterov may have 26 playoff games but he is terrible, i am not a big fan of Barberio as i think they are all depth guys but i think he is much better than Nesterov for depth job. Lenrout played only 2 games in league, seems like you forget this part and i thought he was ok in his second game.

Last edited:
Who is lenrout?

You kinda give away the fact you know nothing about the player when you cant spell his name

I actually can't.. I have no idea what I did with the editable file... I only have the finished version.

That's quite enough. We get it, you two don't like each other. Move on.

Find me a single i mean single time i quoted him or went after him for stupid and childish reason all of the sudden? Please do it. I kept ignoring him in last few months but he keeps quoting, provoking me and other people who don't enjoy his attitude.
Why is so hard for him to get? Dude, you are a hockey god, you know everything, ok man we got it. I am not interested to be involved in any conversation with you.

It is quite funny and sad maybe that you guys fail to do the cause analysis.

Last edited:
He said he thinks you don't know what you're talking about and pointed to a misspelling. That happens all day long on a message board and people usually ignore that. You went into full "he's a clown" mode. You want causality? He ribbed you then you escalated.

We get it. Stop. Please.

He said he thinks you don't know what you're talking about and pointed to a misspelling. That happens all day long on a message board and people usually ignore that. You went into full "he's a clown mode". You want causality? He ribbed you then you escalated.

We get it. Stop. Please.

He keeps using this childish Kessel.gif shit non-stop and this is not provocation at all, but as soon as i reply to his shit it with clown part is something.

I said, i don't want hear anything from this guy. Why is hard to get?
I mean i had my disagreement with few members here, but at the end it is sport and supposed to be for fun, fcuk it, i even messaged a member here who wasn't around for while which i had always my disagreement with him and had some heated discussion in past.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for you to understand he gets enjoyment from your freaking out over it?

We all get it and when you make post after post about it well, it's banal.

Please, for all of us, ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back