• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

geizi6q56qxz.jpg

1) Roy Moore molests 14 yr old
2) Hannity Hannities
3) Keurig drops advertising from his time slot
4) #StandWithHannity #BoycottKeurig
5) Break Keurigs and post videos
6) ??????????
7) Profit

Hannity fans are literally breaking their coffee makers to protest in favour of a child molester. If I didn't think 2018 will be worse, I'd say that 2017 can end any time now.

Backfire effect.

Its brutal.

Looks like Don Jr was in contact with Wikileaks regarding Hillary information. He emailed everyone in the campaign about it. His father then tweeted out that everyone will be shocked with the news that is about to come out about Hillary.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Awkward commercial, or awkwardest commercial?

[video=youtube;wx-3kcB5ov8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-3kcB5ov8[/video]

the political parties are broken. most of the country is fine and going about their business.

So I guess Trudeau is our guy until 2024 then eh? I can't wait to tell my Albertan friends.

The CPC really does seem to have a "type" when it comes to its leaders so far.

Middle-aged, socially awkward, white, male, overtly religious, wicked dad bod, and incapable of pulling off plaid:

sRLA8mt.jpg
3AlKtF5.jpg

Yep.

The political system is a mess though. It's ridiculously bad.

the next 20 years should be interesting in terms of long term shifts. 2 party system seems awfully archaic. disruption will happen at some point

the next 20 years should be interesting in terms of long term shifts. 2 party system seems awfully archaic. disruption will happen at some point

Two big-tent parties are usually sufficient, and certainly so if good policy carries the day.

I fear the disruption might go into a different direction if incompetence paints everyone into a corner.

2 parties is not really the problem.

the problem.is that one of them has been trying to destroy the government for decades.

Back