• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #22 | Canadiens vs. Stars | Nov. 21, 2017

+/- is relevant when you're comparing players on teams headed in different directions. Players on crap teams should get a pass for having bad plus/minus and should get extra credit for maintaining a good plus/minus on the same crap team. Players on good teams should always have decent plus/minus numbers and if they don't then they are a weak link in an otherwise solid chain. The disparity in overall talent between the Preds and Habs should have enabled PK to keep pace with Weber in this category but even with all the advantages on his side (like better defence partners than Weber) he's still way behind.

+/- is relevant when you're comparing players on teams headed in different directions. Players on crap teams should get a pass for having bad plus/minus and should get extra credit for maintaining a good plus/minus on the same crap team. Players on good teams should always have decent plus/minus numbers and if they don't then they are a weak link in an otherwise solid chain. The disparity in overall talent between the Preds and Habs should have enabled PK to keep pace with Weber in this category but even with all the advantages on his side (like better defence partners than Weber) he's still way behind.

Nope. Plus minus is a stat that changes daily. It doesn't indicate how good you've been or how good or bad you will be the future.

Weber is a great example of how plus minus means nothing.

If we went by plus/minus it would tell us that Weber has been terrible this season. It would also tell us that he was terrible in 2015/2016.

However, he's never been terrible. He's always been good. But if we actually trusted plus minus it would say that he's been shit a lot.

Plus minus means nothing.

And buddy - Weber played with Markov a lot last season. Markov is better than everyone on Nashville except Subban and Josi.

Subban has been playing a lot with Emelin and Ekholm.

I don't even know why I talk to you. You make up lies and fake news.

You need to move past the Weber and Subban thing. It didn't work out for us and it's not gonna get better now. But there is nothing we can do about it. This is Bergs legacy.

Last edited:
Not sure why you're interjecting since it doesn't concern you, but OK. Lying in public forums is the exact definition of fake news.

WeHave is not a challenge. Challenged maybe...

Not sure why you're interjecting since it doesn't concern you, but OK. Lying in public forums is the exact definition of fake news.

WeHave is not a challenge. Challenged maybe...

You never have an issue interjecting yourself in matters that don't concern you, such as say if Wehave and I are commenting on how big Serena William's legs are, so how is that different?

Weber has been really, really good...

He is still a 1D . He is on his own island trying to navigate a D with 5 shleps , WTF do people expect him to walk on water with this group .

He has lost nothing , foolish to think otherwise .

Back