• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Bills have a nice team, holding the Patriots to 23 is very good. But they need a QB, obviously.

And then there's Garappolo, who needs a team. Watch out for the Niners, he could be the foundation of their reemergence.

Bills are frustrating. One week they look unstoppable then they look like crap. The inconsistency is maddening

Bills are frustrating. One week they look unstoppable then they look like crap. The inconsistency is maddening
I guess Taylor isn't the emerging star you thought he was.

Gruntkowski should be suspended for his hit. Even Darth Belichick apologized.

Funny though how Zeke got six games when there was no credible evidence of anything, Gruntkowski got 1 game for almost decapitating a player out of bounds.

Shows where Goodie Goodell's priorities lie

I would have given him two, his reasoning for doing it was bullshit though

It is funny though, Gruntkowski gets into a lot of crap off the field in terms but is never brought up before Goodie because he is just a good old boy having some fun. Others have done less and been in deep do do with Goodie Robespierre

Huh?

He's never assaulted anyone,. Organizing charter cruises is not illegal.

Zeke got suspended and he never assaulted anyone. Remember according to Goodie Goodell, it doesn't have to be a crime, he just has to think it is bad for the league's image (aka asking a couple to bang in front of him for $10,000.00 is not something Goodie would normally think is not in the league's best interest.

Just when you thought being a Bills' fan couldn't be more miserable.
4880b78466cd41b55511fa904ebc2c1d.jpg

Back