• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #38 | Canadiens vs. Lightning | Dec 28, 2017 | 7:30

Re: GDT: Game #38 | Canadiens vs. Lightning| Dec 28, 2017 | 7:30

You're a chick aren't you?

Yes, that was sexist.

lol, can you simply pick which Habsy is going to be showing up going forward?

Either the habs can make the dance or the habs suck and needs to be blown up. Don't flip flop by the game. Make up your damn mind, you're worse than my wife.

Amazing how crap he's made this D. Emelin was better than most these guys.

If we gave the world Alzner, could we win?
I should’ve realized when the Habs sign a UFA its either because they drastically overpay or said player has no other takers.

Held out hope since Jets offered lots more $, but flags should’ve gone up when NYR didn’t find Alzner good enough to enter the sweepstakes since they always want top end players.

lol, can you simply pick which Habsy is going to be showing up going forward?

Either the habs can make the dance or the habs suck and needs to be blown up. Don't flip flop by the game. Make up your damn mind, you're worse than my wife.
Habs can still make the playoffs. It's just very unlikely. I'm sorry that's too difficult for you to comprehend.

Isn't there a Nashville game you should be watching anyway?

I should’ve realized when the Habs sign a UFA its either because they drastically overpay or said player has no other takers.

Held out hope since Jets offered lots more $, but flags should’ve gone up when NYR didn’t find Alzner good enough to enter the sweepstakes since they always want top end players.
Rangers got Shattenkirk. They weren't going after Alzner.

Habs can still make the playoffs. It's just very unlikely. I'm sorry that's too difficult for you to comprehend.

Isn't there a Nashville game you should be watching anyway?

They play tomorrow.

I get to watch the Tampa game tonight.

If Tampa had a crappy goalie, there could have been some hope for a come back.

Rangers got Shattenkirk. They weren't going after Alzner.
Point being - They weren’t going after Alzner even if Shattenkirk wasn’t on the market.

When it’s down to Jets vs Habs for the “best Dman” in the UFA market that should in itself speak volumes

It's not really comical, cause they are not getting blown away. But the ineptitude on offense is comical.

Julien looks like he wants to be brought out back and shot...

Best thing to happen is for this team to be out of the playoffs by the start of the new year so we can start getting serious about building a foundation instead of plugging the cracks.

I find it hilarious how much you guys hate Alzner after beef'n me when I said he was gonna be a whipping boy this season.

Back