• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30 (a.k.a. Real Estate Thread)

Re: GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30

The thing I struggle with in watching them at this point, is I know that they have to lose. It is detrimental to the future of the team if they don't, for several reasons. So what do you do, watch all the games and root for the opponent ?

No real outstanding prospects, dumb coach, clueless GM, heartless captain, wasted goalie, miserable defense, pop gun offense, I don't know how you guys manage.

That said, I can definitely applaud your dedication.

It's not even "dedication." It's just habit I guess. I want to watch.

well...playing at home didnt change anything.

The thing I struggle with in watching them at this point, is I know that they have to lose. It is detrimental to the future of the team if they don't, for several reasons. So what do you do, watch all the games and root for the opponent ?

That's the tough part when it gets to this point. I can't actively cheer against the Habs, but it gets easier to lose the further they fall.

It's also that the on ice product is just terrible to watch.

The thing is, they will most likely get between 7 to 10th pick, this team can't even tank properly.

I barely missed any Habs game up to this season in last 20 years almost, i mean it happened i got frustrated and i didn't watch a game or two, but i don't feel to watch anymore games. I am really frustrated. When organisation don't care about the team and don't respect fans, why should i?

This Sharks goalie is quite the bargain.

The thing is, they will most likely get between 7 to 10th pick, this team can't even tank properly.

I barely missed any Habs game up to this season in last 20 years almost, i mean it happened i got frustrated and i didn't watch a game or two, but i don't feel to watch anymore games. I am really frustrated. When organisation don't care about the team and don't respect fans, why should i?

There’s no formula to tanking properly, its alot of luck as to where the lottery ball falls.

And you obviousy need the draft to be good...the year we get a 3rd overall pick is one of the worse drafts in a long long time, under a good draft Galchenyuk is likely a pick around 5-10

There’s no formula to tanking properly, its alot of luck as to where the lottery ball falls.

And you obviousy need the draft to be good...the year we get a 3rd overall pick is one of the worse drafts in a long long time, under a good draft Galchenyuk is likely a pick around 5-10

not to mention players like #11, #43, #20 and #65 are not going to stop trying and you cant trade them all away.

That's the tough part when it gets to this point. I can't actively cheer against the Habs, but it gets easier to lose the further they fall.

That it does, and I find it gets easier to not watch as well..

It really is looking like they may tank a little better than 7-10. They stink..

Back-to-back shutouts?

The real entertaining part of this team is the post game interviews with players and coach, trying to explain again why they cant score goals.

and the Quebec dill pickle scores

Back