• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Preseason Game #8: Senators vs Habs - Sept 30, 2017

If Julien leaves Plekanec with Hudon and Lehkonen I think he's good for 45. Same with Danault if he plays with Shaw and Chucky.

If Julien leaves Plekanec with Hudon and Lehkonen I think he's good for 45. Same with Danault if he plays with Shaw and Chucky.

The question should be how many points are Hudon and Lehkonen Leaving on the table with a centre like Pleks.

With a good ceter Lehkonen can maybe hit 25 to 30 goals with Pleks he may be around 15-20

The question should be how many points are Hudon and Lehkonen Leaving on the table with a centre like Pleks.

With a good ceter Lehkonen can maybe hit 25 to 30 goals with Pleks he may be around 15-20

Pleks is going to be gone after this season anyways. MB needs to find another. But in the mean time i am really liking these lines. Even the fourth line is half decent. If our D plays even ok we should put up lots of points this season imo.

Pleks is going to be gone after this season anyways. MB needs to find another. But in the mean time i am really liking these lines. Even the fourth line is half decent. If our D plays even ok we should put up lots of points this season imo.

But unfortunately I have to get through this season first. We won't do a damn thing in the playoffs if Pleks is centering a line that needs to score. That ship has sailed.

But unfortunately I have to get through this season first. We won't do a damn thing in the playoffs if Pleks is centering a line that needs to score. That ship has sailed.

Playoffs is all about the proper match ups in imo. If we can get a bit of luck in that department we could do some damage. At least i hope lol

Back