• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

Just wondering ..... do the leafs dump kadri this off season if they go out in 4 or 5

No. 4.5 million for a 30 goal shut down centre is just too valuable. He's been a good player and a good professional for a few years now. We're also not deep enough at centre to rage quit on Naz because he got the red mist in game 1.

**** the haters, I love Kadri and have no issue with what he did. Guy takes a headshot at Marner ... open season in my books.

**** the haters, I love Kadri and have no issue with what he did. Guy takes a headshot at Marner ... open season in my books.

Not a hater at all ..... but if this series goes as badly as it has was just throwing it out there that because of his antics of the past, his future will be on a permanent strike 2 basis. No calls for him and anything he does will be called. Unfortunately

Yeah, I'll echo what most have said here: Kadri should be considered a core piece here, especially at his salary & term.

In order to be a Cup champion, you need some guys who out-play their cap hit, and a 30/60, physical, agitating, defensive match-up center is definitely that. And to appreciate him even further, just think back to recent Leaf history.

When did Mats Sundin, in his entire 13 year Leaf career, have a second line center behind him as good as Kadri?

Maybe the one year we had Joe Nieuwendyk, and the two years at the beginning of his career when Dougie was still around. And that's it.

Watching Boyle shit on Sergachev in the Devils-Lightning game brings a tear to my eye. I wish we still had him as our 4th line center. Big presence physically.

Watching Boyle shit on Sergachev in the Devils-Lightning game brings a tear to my eye. I wish we still had him as our 4th line center. Big presence physically.

Just saw this, almost choked on my coffee. Well said.

Dom, is the son of a guy I know. I thought Dom, played his heart out last night.

Zaitsev the Russian Jew, Dom, the hated home town wop, Marleau the import from the Sharks, Pleckanec from the despised Habs.... these three, I thank you.

Artnes and LeafofFaith, take a bow.

Ahhh **** it, you two, take a deep bow.

Maybe its an appropriate time for me to say, I thought that hit from Kadri was so ****ing delicious... It was outstanding, I loved it. Does that make me a new age bad fan?

I love Nazem, win the series for Nazem boys, the guy is just a beauty. He was sticking up for his teammate.

And he coldn't Gordie Howe wait, he wanted immediate payback. I understand Nazem, if I see you on the street be ready for street love bro.

Last edited:
hahahah just watched the Babcock post ritual media thingy. Hats off to him. He feted Zaitsev and so he should have, the Russian Khazzarian played a great game. Tough as nails and stingy. I loved watching it. And him.

Back