• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
To AVS: Samuel Girard, Kamenev, 2nd from NSH -- Bowers, Hammond, 1st, 3rd from OTT
To NSH - Turris
To OTT - Duchene

Avs make out like ****ing bandits, Ottawa paid for 70+ point Duchene and then some.

NSH pays a decent price, but gets Turris to lock up for 6x6

Jesus...that just looks dumber and dumber by the minute for Ottawa unless Duchene returns to 70+ point form.

I don't understand how the Avs get Girard and Kamanev there and not Ottawa.

Yeah, I wonder if Friedman ****ed this up...as of right now, this looks like back alley triple anal rape, no lube.

aaaand as I write this, Friedman confirms our break down.

Turris extends in Nashville for 6x6. Duchene to Ottawa. A truckload of talented prospects and picks to Colorado

Excellent to see Ottawa mortgaging its future for a weak net return. Turris seems pretty equal to Duchene, albeit a bit older. Essentially 2 firsts + a 3rd for a slightly younger equal player who goes UFA two seasons down the road. Go Sens Go! Lol!

Avs make out like ****ing bandits, Ottawa paid for 70+ point Duchene and then some.

NSH pays a decent price, but gets Turris to lock up for 6x6

Jesus...that just looks dumber and dumber by the minute for Ottawa unless Duchene returns to 70+ point form.
Yeah, Ottawa paid a pretty hefty price to get a guy that's roughly equivalent to Turris, and only under contract for one more year.

Yeah, I wonder if Friedman ****ed this up...as of right now, this looks like back alley triple anal rape, no lube.

aaaand as I write this, Friedman confirms our break down.

Turris extends in Nashville for 6x6. Duchene to Ottawa. A truckload of talented prospects and picks to Colorado

I was thinking it had to be a mistake too.

Wow... this is crazy bad for Ottawa.

Turris, Bowers (2017 1st), 2018 1st and a 3rd and Hammond (meh)

for

Just Duchene who is marginally better than Turris, at best.

I didn't even realize Bowers was their 2017 first round pick. I thought he was just some throw-in prospect.

So, essentially two first round picks, a 3rd round pick and Kyle Turris...for Duchene?

iu

How shocking...Leafs and Habs fans think Ottawa, who got the best player in the deal, got raped.

Heh.

You can't think that the Sens didn't get raped can you?

Duchene is possibly better than Turris... but not much. They gave up two 1sts and a 3rd to get a guy that is marginally better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back