• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Seriously couldn't you just piss off for a day or two? You really are one annoying thorn.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You're only upset cause you know I'm right.

You're a ****ing hypocrite... and don't change my words.

Last edited:
I will edit out any more on the matter so drop it or take a vacation. Knock off the endless whinging.

I will edit out any more on the matter so drop it or take a vacation. Knock off the endless whinging.

Why are you editing my posts? and not the posts defending pedophiles and shouting racist views on muslims?

And then you get upset when I say you CONDONE racism and pedophilia. You own your shit...

Don't say, "oh I'm just a hands-off mod" if you are willing to censor me calling out your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
What the hell do you want from me. I have edited him countless times. It's not a full time job of mine to listen to you whinge at me. I asked for a ban discussion and it was decided to go to a vote. It is up now and will be decided in 24 hours. So drop it please.

National Review sums it up nicely

If You Refuse to Condemn Predators because of Politics, You’re Disgusting

These women aren’t props for your partisan gotcha tweets. The allegations against Roy Moore are disgusting — and if you find yourself reluctant to say so because of your politics, then you’re pretty gross, too. The Leigh Corfman story, reported by the Washington Post, is about so much more than just some older guy having a relationship with some younger girl. That, of course, would be bad enough — many girls haven’t even had their f***ing periods at age 14 — but this is also about a man who abuses his power to prey on the powerless. It’s about a respected district attorney finding a girl in a vulnerable position (waiting with her mother outside of a child-support hearing) and relishing in the opportunity to take advantage of it. It’s a sick story that is all too common, and one that will continue to be common if we refuse to speak out against it.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453632/roy-moore-defenders-disgusting

You're only upset cause you know I'm right.

You're a ****ing hypocrite... and don't change my words.
I think the posters are having their say already. Yours is not more important than anyone else's. Let this play out.

People can find me on twitter. Please delete my account here. Not deactivate... delete.

I want no association with this site if the admins cant take a stand against someone who is defending pedofiles. Sorry. Thats my line in the sand

It's like a dream come true.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

How dumb is this species, anyways? If only Poland had some historical experience with the ideology they could look back to.

Just when you think people can't possibly get any stupider ... morans find a way.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545651/

'These Are Not The Actions of an Innocent Man'

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that.”—Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin, en route to Hanoi, November 11, 2017.

So, to put it bluntly: At this point in the proceedings, there can be no innocent explanation for Donald Trump’s rejection of the truth about Russian meddling in last year’s elections. Earlier, it may have been suggested, sympathetically, that the case had not yet been proven. That Trump’s vanity blocked him from acknowledging embarrassing facts. Or—more hopefully—that he was inspired by some Kissingerian grand design for a diplomatic breakthrough. Or that he was lazy. Or stubborn. Or uninformed. Or something, anything, other than … complicit. Not anymore.

As yet, it remains unproven whether Trump himself was personally complicit in Putin’s attack on U.S. democracy as it happened during last year’s presidential campaign. What is becoming ever-more undeniable is Trump’s complicity in the attack after the fact—and his willingness to smash the intelligence and counter-intelligence agencies in order to protect Putin, Russia, and evidently himself. Consider what the president said to reporters on Saturday: “Then you hear it’s 17 agencies [who agree that Russia meddled in the elections], whoa, it’s three. And one is [former CIA Director John] Brennan, and one is whatever. I mean give me a break, they’re political hacks. … So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that.”

Back