• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

at this point, Trump is only speaking to his base.

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...-us-hacks-to-delegitimize-intelligence-report

Former CIA Director John Brennan said Sunday that President Trump called him a political hack in order to cast doubt on his and other intelligence agencies' conclusion that Russia sought to influence the 2016 election.

“Well first of all, he was referring to us as political hacks because he was trying to delegitimize the intelligence community assessment that was done,” Brennan told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Bingo

The problem there is Brennan is a liar too. Pretty bold-faced. He's just much better at it than Agent Orange.

Finding an honest man in the intelligence field is like looking for a virgin in a strip club. At the end of the day you just want people who are at least lying for the right reason because public honesty is often bad policy in that field for pretty obvious reasons.

With that said, **** Brennan. I've got no love for him, but he's not wrong here.

These are not the virgins you are looking for

giphy.gif

Talibama y'all

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ngelicals-more-likely-to-vote-for-moore-after

Nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals said in a new poll that they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore following allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

A JMC analytics poll found that 37 percent of evangelicals surveyed said the allegations make them more likely to vote for the GOP Senate candidate in the upcoming election.

Just 28 percent said the allegations made them less likely to vote for Moore and 34 percent said the allegations made no difference in their decision.

I saw interviews on Fox in Alabama. A lot of people saying the WaPo has zero credibility and it's a hit job. Probably would have had more effect if WaPo gave it to another organization to report. You know, like Mad Magazine.

They actually are saying he'll get more votes now because he's playing the victim.

hey so those 60k nazis marched in poland.

they unveiled a new slogan: "we want god"

where did they get this new slogan?

"from Trump's speech"

Back