• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Let's see what Trump says and does with the north koreans. a lot of talk but **** all with the fact that china and the russians silently support the NK

I actually have two different sets of friends that travelled to N. Korea. They were curious. They're seasoned travellers.

Your friends are weirdos.

It's an impoverished shit hole with maybe the worst government on the planet and every dollar spent in tourism goes directly towards helping that **** tighten his grip on the country. The curiousity of seeing a dystopic shit hole should surely go away after looking at a few pictures of any one of the 100's of vastly superior destinations to spend time elsewhere on the planet.

If you've got an erection for totalitarianism, go to Cuba (like, the real Cuba, off resort). At least the food is good, the women are sexy and the weather is great.

Your friends are weirdos.

It's an impoverished shit hole with maybe the worst government on the planet and every dollar spent in tourism goes directly towards helping that **** tighten his grip on the country. The curiousity of seeing a dystopic shit hole should surely go away after looking at a few pictures of any one of the 100's of vastly superior destinations to spend time elsewhere on the planet.

If you've got an erection for totalitarianism, go to Cuba (like, the real Cuba, off resort). At least the food is good, the women are sexy and the weather is great.

Don't judge, amigo. They're both very smart, well read, hedonistic hombres. This was just a trip -- a short one at that. Also about 10 years ago, before Vice and other outlets gave us a peek inside.

a friend spent a few years in SK and so took a trip into NK... this was about 6-8 years ago. she snapped some pics which, in retrospect (and obviously), could have gotten her in a lot of trouble.

Don't judge, amigo. They're both very smart, well read, hedonistic hombres. This was just a trip -- a short one at that. Also about 10 years ago, before Vice and other outlets gave us a peek inside.

Fair enough, still seems like a goofy decision to me though.

I spent a day in the DMZ a couple of years ago. Went down one of the tunnels they found. I wouldn't set foot in North Korea.

Last edited:
Meh, I've back packed through cartel country in Mexico as a 6'1 250 guero...I don't blend into shit there. It's an entirely different thing when you have to be afraid of the government that runs the place though.

You misunderstood. I meant pussy.

North-Korea.jpg

Kind of tough to smash when you have a government provided minder standing behind you the whole time....I mean, unless that's your thing.

Kind of tough to smash when you have a government provided minder standing behind you the whole time....I mean, unless that's your thing.

you don't meet anyone there that they don't want you to meet

Lol. You seem to think you know what other people think. Do you know you're extremely arrogant or are you oblivious to that fact?

You're a small, petty and insecure person incapable of honest debate without​ attacks. An intelligent man would have gleened my position from my statement of Johnny being provocative. You, however, are not an intelligent man.

It simply amazes me how many of you simply cannot cease attacking those that have differing opinions. Whenever someone tries to reduce the rhetoric someone has to turn up the idiotic attacks. It's usually you or Leafofaith too. Amazing.

What's even more amazing is that you were not even close to being as vocal when bus loads of Christians were mowed down in Egypt. I could set you off with one post if I really wanted to but meh, you're insignificant.

Back