• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #3: Canadiens @ Rangers

Purely because Vegas has too many NHL contracts.

Hmmmm.... With Shipachyov and his $4.5m cap hit threatening to go back to the KHL. Maybe this is how MB can use his cap space. Take Shipachyov off their hands if they throw in Theodore.

Hmmmm.... With Shipachyov and his $4.5m cap hit threatening to go back to the KHL. Maybe this is how MB can use his cap space. Take Shipachyov off their hands if they throw in Theodore.

Ships , Theo and Tuch for 27 :smilewinkgrin:

I have been the one sticking up for this lineup. 3 goals in 3 games. holy ****... are these guys really this bad

I have been the one sticking up for this lineup. 3 goals in 3 games. holy ****... are these guys really this bad

no they aren't and if we had a three game stretch in the season with three goals in three games, no one would say a word except call for the coach to be fired...

not this bad .....but not we are gonna win this division good

At best wild card , unless we shit the bed and Nero makes panic moves to dig the coffin deeper .

The latter. 14 is totally done and 24 is a 3rd line center. So we have no second line center, and our first line center is probably much better on the LW.

you were so positive in the summer, telling us not to panic, it is only July,,, only August, won't go into season with 8.5 of cap space

now three games have ruined your optimism

In 75% of the time I would say that centers are the engine that drive a line

We have Plekanec and Danault as centers with expectations to generate offense

Thats a problem

no they aren't and if we had a three game stretch in the season with three goals in three games, no one would say a word except call for the coach to be fired...

There is a strong possibility that this team is in fact this bad. The horrible preseason has carried over into the season and when you look up and down the roster there is very little scoring and the d-core is extremely mediocre.

The Habs had a terrible offseason and it's showing already. They're not gonna beat Chicago in the home opener and will have a hell of a time vs the Leafs, after that they have a west coast swing. They could very easily be 4-10 or something like that at the end of October. The odds of them winning their upcoming games are not in their favour.

And we have no prospects. This is not a high point for this organization.

Last edited:
There is a strong possibility that this team Ian in fact this bad. The horrible preseason has carried over into the season and when you look up and down the roster there is very little scoring and the d-core is extremely mediocre.

The Habs had a terrible offseason and it's showing already. They're not gonna beat Chicago in the home opener and will have a hell of a time vs the Leafs, after that they have a west coast swing. They could very easily be 4-10 or something like that at the end of October. The odds of them winning their upcoming games are not in their favour.

And we have no prospects. This is not a high point for this organization.

We need to flip lindgren for some scoring.

Back