• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Post Mortem 2017-18 Season - Molson, Bergevin, players

Because Bergevin and Molson are indecisive and gutless. Absolutely hate the ownership.

I do not mind if they are actually doing a real review to evaluate performance and than do the cutting. Fear of rushing into it making the wrong call, etc. Of course I think nothing happens.

Goof Molson: status quo not acceptable.

Solution, add some duck confit to poutine and triple the price. Rebrand shitty beer “special stock”and double the price.

Stick to your condo towers, douchenozzle.

Because Bergevin and Molson are indecisive and gutless. Absolutely hate the ownership.
To be decisive you sorta have to know what you want and have a plan - it’s clear as day there’s no plan...even though Jr keeps alluding to a Plan

Seems like this was an exercise in PR more than anything

Saying the right things and MB continuously repeating “I want to be transparent”

The post mortem is even worse than I thought. Bergevin blames the team's attitude. So what part does Julien play in that?

Geoff and Bergevin look completely out of touch when they say stuff like "if you look at our past record, we had reason to believe we'd make the playoffs".

Why not take a look at the f ucking roster and pipeline?

The post mortem is even worse than I thought. Bergevin blames the team's attitude. So what part does Julien play in that?

Geoff and Bergevin look completely out of touch when they say stuff like "if you look at our past record, we had reason to believe we'd make the playoffs".

Yeah I agree...Just looked like two guys on the defensive.

MB looked completely coached in what to say and what to avoid saying, he stuck to some key phrases and words.

He even shied away from wearing his usual fancy suits or shirts, very conservative.

I got no sense that there is any kind of plan and that today was all about just absorbing the less blows as possible

The teams attitude eh?

We must need moar karacter

Back