• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #16 | Knights vs. Canadiens | Nov. 7, 2017

Nice to get the win. Credit to Vegas they just don't quit.

Hopefully the Habs can keep it going. Forwards are starting to gel.

High Pitch's team will come back to Earth but the gap is probably too big.
Assuming Habs have continued success on this home stand (I.e able to makeup significant ground in the standings), would like to see how TBay vs Habs matchup face to face before handing over the title to the Lightning....Habs have yet to play them.

I suspect Drouin will be a nightmare for TBay....assuming he's not out longterm due to injury

Let's not get ahead of ourselves when it comes to Tampa. The Habs aren't even a playoff team yet.

Don't be that kinda obnoxious fan that thinks their team is unreal cause of a few wins.

And yes, I know that I (along with others) was obnoxious in the opposite direction.

The Habs can't afford any sustained losing streak going forward. And odds are a tail-off will happen again.

The irony in that this comes from the obnoxious fan who has been declaring the team as garbage for weeks cause of a few losses.

True, gravitating to extremes one way or another is not fair for this team.

This team is what it is...a good regular season team without enough elements to go far in the playoffs

True, gravitating to extremes one way or another is not fair for this team.

This team is what it is...a good regular season team without enough elements to go far in the playoffs

Exactly what I've said from day one of the season. They'll be in the playoffs.... top 1 or 2 in the division. They need help either at C, or on the top pair LHD to be a true contender. You can survive one hole, you can't survive two big ones.

Back