• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Laval Rocket Thread

I think he'll start the year in Laval, but he'll be a regular by the middle of the year. It's really just a question of how he manages the wear & tear of a North America schedule.

Perhaps if Mailloux and maybe Barron are on the big team out of training camp, then he might have wait a little until things shake out a bit (like Savard being moved.)

Maybe Mailloux or Barron get moved during the summer, but I think it’ll be a LHD that is traded. So I’ll assume all the RHD will still be there at training camp.

Perhaps if Mailloux and maybe Barron are on the big team out of training camp, then he might have wait a little until things shake out a bit (like Savard being moved.)

Maybe Mailloux or Barron get moved during the summer, but I think it’ll be a LHD that is traded. So I’ll assume all the RHD will still be there at training camp.
why would we have gone through so much with Logan just to trade him?

Barron's going to be on our team next year, it's just a question of whether he's on the third pairing or the #7. I'd be very surprised if he's traded because there's no value there and we have no depth on the right side.

As of right now, Guhle & Savard are the top 2 on right side depth with Kovacevic & Barron battling for the third slot. You could move Guhle on the left, but then you have Matheson-Guhle-Hutson-Xhekaj-Harris-Struble battling for 3 spots (and maybe 1 of the extras). As far as I'm concerned, I think Harris is all but gone.

There's just not enough space right now for Mailloux/Reinbacher and that's fine. Let them play.

I suppose part of the shake out could be two LHD getting move allowing Guhle to move back to his natural side.

But, even then, with waiver rules, it’s more likely that Reinbacher and/or Mailloux spend some time in Laval.

They really need to clear out the logjam on D, the waiver rules are starting to bite.

I suppose part of the shake out could be two LHD getting move allowing Guhle to move back to his natural side.

But, even then, with waiver rules, it’s more likely that Reinbacher and/or Mailloux spend some time in Laval.

They really need to clear out the logjam on D, the waiver rules are starting to bite.
we are going to lose some for free, no biggie

Back