• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Member Registry - Introduce Yourself.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Welcome all fans to the newest, and hassle-free, hockey site on the net. Please sign in and give a shout out to everyone.

My name is Habsy and, like most of you, I am nuts about the Habs. Season is upon us and I look forward to some lively chat about our beloved bleu, blanc et rouge.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: This thread was started on the Habs board and later moved, so that all members could join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
BURG here. I love the Montreal Canadiens, and I'm a sports fan in general. But, I am a true Habs fan first and foremost. It is the best team of any sport.

I also run a little thing called the "PREDICTION GAME". Any questions?

I'm northernlou and come to think of it, I became a sports fan because of Les Habs.

Welcome aboard to all, and good posting to you!

actually Lou, you can see it's snowin on Morfee Mountain, and there is the odd flake or two today.

BTW the site looks AWESOME!!!!!

actually Lou, you can see it's snowin on Morfee Mountain, and there is the odd flake or two today.

BTW the site looks AWESOME!!!!!

Thank Habsy and legoalie for their huge and continuing efforts there.

Snow already on Morfee? Oh boy, was never there in winter, but I've heard you can lose a whole storey of house to the drifts up that way.

Who else here can boast of having spent so much time in Mackenzie? At least I'm always gonna know where you're coming from Hip. I always thought those blown-up pics at the Mackenzie Hotel from the towns early logging days were cool ;)

Actually I had another guy on one of the other sites PM me about Mackenzie too.
Alotta places around here have them old pics they are pretty cool.

Hi everybody. LeGoalie is my handle and the Habs is my game... is there any other team??? :crowngrin: :sifone:

Hi, my name is Habsy... (crowd says "Hiii Habsy")... and I am a Habsaholic. It has been 3 minutes since my last fix and I find myself needed a fresh fix.

Hi everyone. My name is BURG, and I am also a Habsaholic. I have never been sober from the Habs. I look forward to getting an even bigger fix with the Prediction Game. :grin:

Back