• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The LeGoalie vs BKerr eternal debate about hybrid goalies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krustchev

This guy might actually start fewer games than Auld did last season, which I think was ten. Poor guy. Then again, how many people work as little as that for that much money. Smart guy.

Last edited:
Re: The forgotten Hab: Peter Budaj

They showed a pic of him on the bench...he looked half asleep and bored to death....

The problem with being the backup of a goalie that plays over 65-70 games is that you can't showcase yourself for your next contract...and these guys all think about the next contract...

once price gets hurt we will remember him all the way to Nail

This guy might actually start fewer games than Auld did last season, which I think was ten. Poor guy. Then again, how many people work as little as that for that much money. Smart guy.

I doubt that he is thinking about the money he is making. All team members want to play as much as possible given the length of their careers, effort to get to the NHL and their love for the game. Probably is wishing he made less money and was playing more for another NHL team.

Simply put, the dude wants to play and after a while into the season, becomes disheartening to only practice and play on occasion.

:shrug

Gauthier and Cunneyworth are trying to keep their jobs. I don't expect to see much of Peter What's-His-Name.

Gauthier and Cunneyworth are trying to keep their jobs. I don't expect to see much of Peter What's-His-Name.

Didn't I read somewhere that Geoff indicated that RC wasn't going to be the entraîneur-chef after this saison?

Is that the job you are thinking of or is it entraînteur-associé?

Didn't I read somewhere that Geoff indicated that RC wasn't going to be the entraîneur-chef after this saison?

Is that the job you are thinking of or is it entraînteur-associé?

No, he left the door open for RC if he learns La Langue (and wins the Stanley Cup).

If RC learns a new french phrase everyday (hockey-related of course), that should start satisfying the Francophone media.

Randy's next statement: "Bob Gainey m'a dit de vous dire tout de manger de la merde".

Make sure you use vous now Randy, you want to be polite.

Yes, indeed, learning a few vulgarities would make him endearing to the fans as well.... :smilewinkgrin:

Re: Goalie swap: Habs acquire Dustin Tokarski for Cedrick Desjardins

23 years old, has played seven NHL games for the Lightning.

First thing I thought of...

[video=youtube;V8_KugCmGxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8_KugCmGxk[/video]

Pierre LOL.

so what you are saying is he is used to the habs defense....

coreypronman:
• Dustin Tokarski in the not too distant past was a touted goalie prospect but his star has faded recently.
• I talked to an NHL source last season who thought Tokarski could still be a starting G even. Has potential but is a bit of a longshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back