• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

24CH: Canadiens 24/7 on RDS

Re: Canadiens 24/7 on RDS

That would be awesome... hopefully I can find a version with subtitles.

It will be fun, but probably a little more controled than a HBO version.

It's going to be a joke in comparison (mickey mouse production) - HBO does seriously good work.

:rolleyes(2): whyam I not surprised. I wasn't talking the quality as much as the controlling of the content. I have a feeling we will not see too much that is controversial...like the dressing room fights with PK. :smilewinkgrin:

too bad Halak isn't on the team anymore...it would have been fun to see how the whole dynamic of the team was...

I'm only interested if it's raw & uncensored.

If it isn't, RDS can go **** themselves with their amateur production quality.

I'm only interested if it's raw & uncensored.

If it isn't, RDS can go **** themselves with their amateur production quality.

It will have a few tidbits, but it will be far from raw and uncensored.

I like how Bergevin doesn't even lose a second once the door is closed......he tells the kid right away, instead of making him sweat a bit...lol

"We'll have incredible access," said Domenic Vannelli, vice-president of production at RDS... He pointed to the sequence in the sample material in which Molson is on the phone with former Habs great (and former GM) Serge Savard, who was helping Molson find a new GM last year. The name of ex-Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ron Hextall comes up and Savard wonders aloud if Hextall is the right man for the job. Vannelli sees that as a good example of the candid style of the series.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/24CH+Behind+scenes+with+Habs/7851328/story.html#ixzz2IxIBV2a9

Back