• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 45 - Habs vs Flyers

XPOFAN

Pretty miserable effort all around.

Remind me again why some of you think this is a playoff worthy team.

I am convinced MT was told he could not bench PK because it may affect his chance to make Team Canada, and after he made the team...Boom... benched in the 3rd period for the first 11:00 when we are down by 2 ****ing goals.

What a **** sucker

Good: did not watch the game....watching the movie Kingdom of Heaven

Bad: Heard it was 3-0 in the second period

Ugly: judging by the comments here, I guess they lost by alot

Yeah let's keep blaming the coaches....this is one of the ugliest looking lineups we've had in years...even the Gainey era had better lineups but bad coaching

The GM is a glorified administrative assistant to the president. I wouldn't be surprised if MB forms the first GM union he's got it so good.

Better to keep blaming the GM

MB has to stop preaching the same song and dance...yes! We get it you're building through the draft and player development.

But how about doing something more tangible in summer than Murray, Parros, briere

MB has to stop preaching the same song and dance...yes! We get it you're building through the draft and player development.

But how about doing something more tangible in summer than Murray, Parros, briere

He's not preaching. He's not talking these days

Like what? Vinny said go fcuk u'r self, and would u deal Galchenyuk for Bobby Ryan? That's what it would've taken, since there are no Silfverberg's on this team.

TRADE MARKOV, GIO, BOO, MURRAY, DD, BRIERE DIAZ, and let Timmins find gems. STACK up on picks and at least one NHL ready prospect (Etem).

...sorry about icaps.

Like what? Vinny said go fcuk u'r self, and would u deal Galchenyuk for Bobby Ryan? That's what it would've taken, since there are no Silfverberg's on this team.

You know, it's the same argument each time?

Well he tried or what do you want him to do?

What there's only those two or three options?

Results is what matters

Gimme a break? Many teams around the league made good moves in the off season

Back