• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 50 - Habs vs Pens

Well...on a positive note, when was the last time the team lost two games in a row in regulation?

Another piss-poor effort.

Briere was the best Hab tonight, that's about all that needs to be said.

Budaj's in white.

Damn, wish they would've let him get at Fleury.

[video=youtube;k1uc13YwPcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1uc13YwPcQ#t=58[/video]

It isn't only that this team is bad - it is awful to watch. It is poorly constructed, poorly coached and appears to have no sense of what direction in which it wants to go forward. The GM said we need to build through the draft - fine, then put your money where your mouth is and start giving real minutes to young players to see if there is talent in the system or not and to develop what talent has been identified. Watching these undersized veterans on the last legs of their careers play dump and chase is infuriating. Watching one of the most talented players in the NHL be turned into the next Patrice Brisebois is simply pathetic.

Has there been another team in recent memory so incapable of getting the puck out of their own end? Has there been a team in recent memory so incapable of knowing where their teammates are on the ice? This ship is sinking fast although I am starting to be convinced that it will be the best thing for it in the long run.

price was left hanging all by himself.. Bourque played decent.. umm the pens ice girls are ugly..The good i had a great dinner while watching the game.. so got that going for me lol.. MB please make changes, smart ones nothing to rash

Sergio Momesso said in the pre game show that he didn't like the way the team looked in the game day skate...no energy or jump.

He was pretty much saying he expected poor results and he was bang on

Sergio Momesso said in the pre game show that he didn't like the way the team looked in the game day skate...no energy or jump.

He was pretty much saying he expected poor results and he was bang on

So was I...just saying

I know when my coffee will be served poorly from the body language of the workers behind the counter.

Back