• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

the 7th player

richard09

Anyone doing the 7th player on the Habs website? I am on level 9 and trying to get the answer to the race question. The thing is I don't know if it's in French or English. Anyone got a clue?

I'm doing it! I'm stuck on the 8th level on the word grid. Can you help me out with some of the clues? I've got 5 words left, but they all conflict with each other.
I can't find:
-the nickname of the legendary Habs player and coach-(3 letters)
-long-time record holder for goals in a game for the Canadiens-(7 letters) Lalonde?
-1 of the 5 Habs goalies to apperar in a game in 1995-96-(9 letters) Jablonski or Labrecque?
-only goaltender to face a playoff overtime penalty shot (4 letters) Lint, Blue, or Moog?

I have Irvin as the man who put the Habs slogan in the dressing room, but that would mean Lalonde doesn't fit...

Toe fits, but jablonski doesn't since I have a G as the 3rd last letter, unless I got where rod langway was born wrong..

I found Maag and it fits in my cross word, but then none of the goalie names fit in the word across since none of them have G. If I use Toe, Irvin doesnt fit on the puzzle....

Thanks, Selke works! Now its just the goalies name, MAAG was in taipei, so unless it has another name i dont know what it could be.

Well there is no 'g' in any of our goalie's name in 1995-96 so it must be something else. What letters do you have for Langway? I assume it's 4 letters.

Yep, 4 letters. I have a M as the first letter, crossing the olympia and ending letter it the third last letter of

How do you unlock those puzzles? I've done almost all of the habdokus and it hasn't given me any points for them and the bar still looks like I haven't done any. The quiz, the grid and the race all say "coming soon." I thought maybe I had to reach a certain level ... ?

Back