• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT Maple Leafs vs Habs | Traditional HNIC Matchup!

Killer93

Big game tonight for the boys; Reimer looks to be the starter and hoping for the return of Dave Bolland. Also hoping that we get Bob Cole tonight!

Big game for both teams. Habs win helps distance us from the wild card pretenders. Leafs win helps keep you ahead of the couple teams chasing the playoffs.

First game back against Tampa was a shit sandwich after a long road trip. Hopefully three days helped them figure their shit out. Home game vs Habs....2 points coming up.

Mark Masters ‏
Carlyle says Bolland "probable" for tonight

Carlyle says Bolland's return would allow Leafs to play more of a four-line games

Bolland in tonight, need Reimer to come up big as well. Guessing we will see MacIntyre tomorrow

I wouldn't mind seeing MacIntyre just to see if he could potentially be a backup in the NHL. He's been really good for a while in the AHL.

The games are so important now though. Its tough to not go with Reimer back to back.

Would be great if Reims could step up for this one. I felt like the top line was ready to explode last game. Expect big things from them tonight!

The most important game of the season tonight IMO, if we win tonight and if Detroit/Washington lose we go up 5 points on them, but if we lose and they win were within 1 point of being out of a wildcard spot.

Gonna be an entertaining game tonight for sure.

Is this the first time all year we've had the full healthy lineup?

Bolland coming back is huge. He's exactly what they have been missing the last few months. That sparkplug grinder that sets the tone.

Back