PDA

View Full Version : GDT Maple Leafs vs Calgary Flames - Burke's Vengence 7pm EST

trujaysfan
04-01-2014, 04:44 PM
With how wayward our play has been lately it would not surprise me if they leave us in a ditch or turn us into pig feed.

I'm torn right now between hoping for the impossible (6 game win streak) or hoping we continue to flame out so we can maximize our draft pick and make the proper changes in the offseason.

anyways with my record in GDT's we will likely lose

leafman101
04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Tanksaitl for Draisaitl

LeafGm
04-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Is anyone even still watching at this point? Does anyone care?

SundinsTooth
04-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Nope. Haven't watched or cared in a few weeks.

Burn out big time.

CRL
04-01-2014, 06:08 PM
9-th lose on the row coming up

BeLeafer
04-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Anyone know the NHL record?

Could they skid right to the end of the season? Will they ever be able to skate out of their pee puddle?

Stay tuned ...

What a team of chokers.

CRL
04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Anyone know the NHL record?

Could they skid right to the end of the season? Will they ever be able to skate out of their pee puddle?

Stay tuned ...

What a team of chokers.

you think it can overshadow game 7 debacle?

Killer93
04-01-2014, 07:02 PM
14-0 Flames

Leafin'
04-01-2014, 07:06 PM
5-0 Flames, Leiweke shitcans everyone.

CRL
04-01-2014, 07:12 PM
7 defence man formation by "Randy the dead man walking", something new

corksens
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
any stream of this game? Our leafs doesnt work anymore.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Burke's hair is fantastic.

hockeylover
04-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Tanksaitl for Draisaitl

:lol

CRL
04-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Dion should have sat today

Bleedsblue&white
04-01-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm glad I've been out of commission for most of this shit show. Unfortunately, I'm feeling up enough to watch the Leafs again.
Thank god I've got some heavy meds.

CRL
04-01-2014, 07:34 PM
LOL at our PP

Killer93
04-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Yep were playing even...against the Flames

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 07:58 PM
It's Clemmer time, bitches...

Leafin'
04-01-2014, 08:10 PM
"Unless a midget is playing..."

LOL, who thinks he'll get some heat for that one?

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy
04-01-2014, 08:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkLNpoiCMAAKuWM.png

Killer93
04-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Wow havent seen a GDT this dead in awhile

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 08:30 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

Matt ****ing Stajan.

oh my god.

Killer93
04-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Speechless

Leafyblue
04-01-2014, 08:44 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

Matt ****ing Stajan.

oh my god.

He'd be our best center.:smilewinkgrin:

CRL
04-01-2014, 08:45 PM
He'd be our best center.:smilewinkgrin:

not Steen?

Leafyblue
04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Maybe Tyler ****ing Bozak can get one back for us. :)

mbow30
04-01-2014, 08:59 PM
no luck there. that's all rielly being awesome.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:02 PM
oh my god. lupul just let a guy walk all alone into the high slot.

#LEADER

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
with that goal clarkson might have moved ahead of chris drury's ppg pace in his last season.

Bleedsblue&white
No stopping him now.

BeLeafer
There's dear leader with his clutch 3rd (?) goal of the season.

Now the count is on for how long before the choke up this lead.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Clarkson scores....and it's not an April Fool!

Leafyblue
04-01-2014, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Y4ZqUQy-I

Leafin'
04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Clarkson for MVP next season!

Watch him go on a hot streak and get us to the playoffs...

Wendel Clarkson!

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:09 PM
heh

mcselke almost scores a second.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:11 PM
he did it schooling mark "#1" giordano (who should have been called for a hook), too.

how does a guy end u pthat open?

holy **** this team sucks.

BeLeafer
The choke is on ...

Volcanologist
we let Joe Colborne act like Joe Thornton in the corner. jesus christ.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:25 PM
the leafs suck because they are filled with players who make horrible decisions.

jake gardiner had kadri and clarkson WIDE OPEN in transition. he could have caught either one of them with a short, easy pass, to spring them through the neutral zone. they could have broken the blueline, or dumped it in deep to set up the cycle.

instead, he tried to fire a cross ice flip pass to raymond coming donw the right wing. the pass was poor, the defenseman read it,. and it resulted in the flames getting possession on teh counter attack, with speed coming over the leafs' blueline.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
dumb play: mason raymond ices the puck by one timing a pass into the zone from 2 feet behind centre, with 1:27 to go.

dumb ****ing player.

Volcanologist
yep. raymond makes another horrible decision icing the puck this late.

mbow30
we've seen thsi shit all year.

carlyle, imo, clearly needs to be canned, but they need to turnover half the forwards.

hockeylover
04-01-2014, 09:35 PM
the leafs suck because they are filled with players who make horrible decisions.

jake gardiner had kadri and clarkson WIDE OPEN in transition. he could have caught either one of them with a short, easy pass, to spring them through the neutral zone. they could have broken the blueline, or dumped it in deep to set up the cycle.

instead, he tried to fire a cross ice flip pass to raymond coming donw the right wing. the pass was poor, the defenseman read it,. and it resulted in the flames getting possession on teh counter attack, with speed coming over the leafs' blueline.

I honestly can't think of a better explanation for what we've seen this season - Franson, Ranger, Gardiner, Raymond, Lupul, Kadri, etc. Yup. So true.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 09:36 PM

carlyle, imo, clearly needs to be canned, but they need to turnover half the forwards.

half the forwards and 3 or 4 D.

probably a bit much to expect in one offseason, but we can sure as shit get a good start on it.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:39 PM
dumb play: dion phaneuf gets a penalty for cross checking with 5 seconds to go

CRL
04-01-2014, 09:40 PM
**** you all for bashing Gards and sucking phaneuf dick all the time

MindzEye
04-01-2014, 09:41 PM

They need to basically let every free agent walk, buyout Clarkson and replace them all with kids and good veteran depth players. The kids need insulation, the leadership group needs good veteran support.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 09:42 PM
**** you all for bashing Gards and sucking phaneuf dick all the time

what? Gardiner makes dumb plays all the time. dummy.

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy
04-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Dion did his best to **** it all up. Glad they could hang on.

zeke
04-01-2014, 09:46 PM
We won?

Woooot!

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:47 PM
They need to basically let every free agent walk, buyout Clarkson and replace them all with kids and good veteran depth players. The kids need insulation, the leadership group needs good veteran support.

meh, the only kids they have who are read to make a contribution are on the blueline.

i'd do whatever is requierd to get staal. in fact, i'd try to get both staals.

bozak, kadri, gardiner, and whatever else it takes (short of rielly, kessel and bernier, of course). they need guys who play with brains, who play at both ends of the ice and who can work in the corners and behind the net. in particular, they need centres who can do that.

ship out franson... 2nd round pick or whatever you get for him. ship out gunnarsson.

i'd explore a phaneuf trade, too, if only to gauge interest (which i susepct would be low).

i'd have no problem heading into next season with REPLACEMENT-phaneuf, rielly-REPLACEMENT, gleason-XXXX and then letting macwilliam, holzer, percy, and granberg right it out for the 6/7 spots.

up front the only untouchable is kessel. everybody else has to be in play.

MindzEye
04-01-2014, 09:52 PM
This would actually be an awesome time to trade Bozie.....his value will never be higher than this.

Though I disagree about tearing as much of it down as you're suggesting. I see more than enough dead weight that can easily be trimmed without huge changes to the core. Making good, solid additions to insulate this group with legit professionals, and a new coach would make a massive difference imo.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 09:58 PM
the thing is -- the only guys who might be worth keeping around (kadri, gardiner, gunnarsson, jvr) are also the only pieces that they can use to get the pieces taht they so desperately need (size and talent up the middle and a #2 defenseman). if you are going to plug those holes, which are much harder to fill than the holes that would be opened by trading any of those guys, you are going to lose at least a couple of them. that's just being realistic.

and on the wings.. meh.

you win with guys who can control the pace. just about the only winger in hockey who can do that is jagr.

kessel is a star, but let's not make the same mistake washington made, and think you can win it with strength on the wing.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Leafs could also revisit Vanek, they wanted him at the deadline.

BeLeafer
04-01-2014, 10:01 PM
It would be foolish to try and unload a bunch of these players on the trade market. Every last one of them will have relatively deflated trade value at this point. Much better to try to stabilize it with improved coaching and cutting dead weight/liabilities (Clarkson, Orr). Those guys can be easily replaced from within.

As for them being a bunch of dummies, well yeah, not the smartest collection of players but it's important to recognize that weak confidence and shitty coaching can make guys look really dumb.

Leafin'
04-01-2014, 10:02 PM
How do we get both Staals? I am 100% in on this.

JVR - Staal - Kessel
Lupul - Staal - Clarkson
XXXX - Bolland - XXXX
XXXX - McClement - XXXX

Now that is strength down the middle.

leafman101
04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Yeah they need to strengthen the middle, and the top of the d core.

Can't be a team built on the wings.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Phaneuf got a game misconduct on that last penalty too. christ what a big dummy he's been lately.

Leafin'
04-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Phaneuf got a game misconduct on that last penalty too. christ what a big dummy he's been lately.

Is that a suspension next game?

mbow30
04-01-2014, 10:08 PM
i wouldn't touch bolland. he's asking for over $5mn per year, he cannot stay healty, and he has never had a 40 point season.

good riddance.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 10:10 PM
It would be foolish to try and unload a bunch of these players on the trade market. Every last one of them will have relatively deflated trade value at this point. Much better to try to stabilize it with improved coaching and cutting dead weight/liabilities (Clarkson, Orr). Those guys can be easily replaced from within.

As for them being a bunch of dummies, well yeah, not the smartest collection of players but it's important to recognize that weak confidence and shitty coaching can make guys look really dumb.

so can being really dumb.

the lupul, phaneuf, kessel, bozak core has been here for over 3 years. they've had kadri and jvr for the past two.

this team isn't just a few pieces short of being a contender... it's missing arguably the single most important element to success. the only way to get htat, is going to be to trade some of its talented players, even if they're undervalued.

frankly, the biggest shame would be trying to build a team around kessel and just wasting his prime years without surrounding him with the talent needed to actually win. washington is paying huge for that mistake.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 10:15 PM
it would be sundin all over again.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
well, sundin got them pretty dang close. they surrounded him with the talent but by that point their window was way too small.

mbow30
04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
what we're seeing, though, is that -- unlike sundin, who still made them a contender, despite the flaws -- kessel can't even get them into the playoffs.

BeLeafer
04-01-2014, 10:23 PM
so can being really dumb.

the lupul, phaneuf, kessel, bozak core has been here for over 3 years. they've had kadri and jvr for the past two.

this team isn't just a few pieces short of being a contender... it's missing arguably the single most important element to success. the only way to get htat, is going to be to trade some of its talented players, even if they're undervalued.

frankly, the biggest shame would be trying to build a team around kessel and just wasting his prime years without surrounding him with the talent needed to actually win. washington is paying huge for that mistake.

I wasn't arguing status quo per se. I've been saying it for a while that this team is a good distance from contending. I just don't see the point in shooting yourself in the foot by minimizing asset value returns. Give it a half season of decent coaching a few liabilities removed and they'll play a ****load better than they have been. Then, try the trade market. This offseason strikes me as the worst possible time to be trading from the roster (unless some idiot makes a dumb offer, which can happen).

Pronger84
04-01-2014, 10:28 PM
what we're seeing, though, is that -- unlike sundin, who still made them a contender, despite the flaws -- kessel can't even get them into the playoffs.

As great as Sundin was, he didn't make them a contender... the Leafs teams from 98-04' were stacked! We had it all- Skill, size, grit, defensive prowness, a stacked blueline, elite goaltending, sure Sundin was really important to the Leafs but lets not lay all the credit at his feet either.

Volcanologist
04-01-2014, 10:31 PM
meh. they didn't win anything with Sundin, but that wasn't the point, I just meant acquiring a young elite talent and doing very little in said talent's young prime years.

Pronger84
04-01-2014, 10:33 PM
meh. they didn't win anything with Sundin, but that wasn't the point, I just meant acquiring a young elite talent and doing very little in said talent's young prime years.

Leafs did come close twice though, although in this sport close isn't good enough.

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy
04-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Kadri has folded like a cheap tent during all of this. Not impressed with him one bit.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Kadri has folded like a cheap tent during all of this. Not impressed with him one bit.

So has Phaneuf, Bozak, Kessel, JVR, Lupul.... guys like Bolland and Clarkson are showing up though. It just goes to show you who wants it and who doesn't at this point.

leafman101
04-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Great, the two guys who have been MIA all year when it mattered and a complete waste of offseason additions show up when it doesn't matter anymore. Perfect. **** Clarkson and Bolland.

McClement too. All had shit seasons, but now they show up. Garbage players for garbage time. #Devereaux

ForeverTML
04-02-2014, 07:49 AM
We won? Man, does Calgary ever suck. Looking at the shot totals, I cant remember a time when we held a team that low in shots - like Im talking even when we played the Sabers....

I think almost everyone here would have predicted that this team will pull out wins to **** up the draft order when it was all but over.

CRL
04-02-2014, 08:00 AM
We won? Man, does Calgary ever suck. Looking at the shot totals, I cant remember a time when we held a team that low in shots - like Im talking even when we played the Sabers....

I think almost everyone here would have predicted that this team will pull out wins to **** up the draft order when it was all but over.

that was one ugly win for us

Metalleaf
04-02-2014, 08:09 AM
So has Phaneuf, Bozak, Kessel, JVR, Lupul.... guys like Bolland and Clarkson are showing up though. It just goes to show you who wants it and who doesn't at this point.

Yeah we should trade Kessel, Phaneuf, Bozak, JVR, and Kadri now!!!

TimHorton
04-02-2014, 08:56 AM
**** Clarkson and Bolland.

Kinda harsh on Bolland, what with him not having a leg since December and all.

Artnes
04-02-2014, 09:00 AM

I think we're seeing the last few games of Kadri in a Leafs jersey. Enjoy it

leafman101
04-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Kinda harsh on Bolland, what with him not having a leg since December and all.

Yeah, but he was also medically cleared to play for like 3 weeks and didn't because he is a bitch. There is a reason why the guy misses so much time to injury. He doesn't have the balls to play through it.

mbow30
04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Yeah, but he was also medically cleared to play for like 3 weeks and didn't because he is a bitch. There is a reason why the guy misses so much time to injury. He doesn't have the balls to play through it.

it does reek of not wanting to play until his condition was back to 100% so as to not sabotage the numbers he'd be presenting teams with as a free agent this summer.

leafman101
04-02-2014, 09:09 AM
He's a small, injury prone third line center that can't win a draw. If anyone gives him a long term contract, or big money it will end up being a disaster.

MindzEye
04-02-2014, 09:22 AM

So...Clarkson shows up when it's way too late, and it shows that he wants it....but the guys who were actually responsible for us being 3rd in the conference with 15 games in the season don't really want it?

Makes sense.

PKForce81
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM
So...Clarkson shows up when it's way too late, and it shows that he wants it....but the guys who were actually responsible for us being 3rd in the conference with 15 games in the season don't really want it?

Makes sense.

Yep. That right there was just pure luck(and it was Calgary for **** sakes).

I still think this team is a few pieces away from being really good. Yes 1 or 2 players can **** it up big time and in this case Reimer and Franson did it this entire season(great example with Franson was during the game vs Detroit where he turned it over and couldn't catch his guy once again).

Also i agree that Clarkson makes that Kadri line(or any line really) ineffective. He's got nothing good about him so continually ****s up plays making us a 1 line team basically. Recently Randy started making our 4th line look like a legit line so that's the only thing i like.

People are a bit harsh on Kadri. I look at more than if guys are scoring and to me he's honestly been one of the better players in the last 5-6 games(and i'm not even a huge Kadri fan). He's moving his feet and working on both ends...Clarkson playing with him doesn't help though.

Lupul, huge disappointment and he's been basically doing what Kadri sometimes does(being lazy, making moves in areas where he shouldn't etc).

Only big bright spots in the last little while...Rielly and to a lesser extent Jake. Beauties.

soco22
04-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Great, the two guys who have been MIA all year when it mattered and a complete waste of offseason additions show up when it doesn't matter anymore. Perfect. **** Clarkson and Bolland.

McClement too. All had shit seasons, but now they show up. Garbage players for garbage time. #Devereaux

Wouldn't lump bolland in with the rest. He was pretty awesome before getting hurt. Can't expect him to walk into the lineup after that type of injury and light it up

BG
04-02-2014, 02:31 PM
dumb play: dion phaneuf gets a penalty for cross checking with 5 seconds to go

That dumb play could put me in the money in a couple of hockey pools.. #silverlining

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 03:35 PM

Makes sense.

Not that I care that the Leafs make the playoffs (actually I'm rooting against it) but really down the stretch their best players have gone cold, if ever there's a time for these guys to go hot it would have started about 2-3 weeks ago and continue but instead they have gone silent. Sure, you can make a case for guys like Kessel and company playing lights out for the first 2/3 of the season and they were brilliant, however it doesn't negate the fact how invisible they've been down the stretch run either.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah we should trade Kessel, Phaneuf, Bozak, JVR, and Kadri now!!!

All I said was our best players have gone mute down the stretch, and actually I was sticking up for Kadri because the poster was singling him out, I was merely pointing out Kadri wasn't the sole problem for the Leafs crashing to the ground.

mbow30
04-02-2014, 03:37 PM
That dumb play could put me in the money in a couple of hockey pools.. #silverlining

I like Phaneuf and I understand his frustration... but he has been awful when they needed him the most, and the way to turn things around isn't to do whatever he's been doing over the past few weeks.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 03:38 PM
I like Phaneuf and I understand his frustration... but he has been awful when they needed him the most, and the way to turn things around isn't to do whatever he's been doing over the past few weeks.

Phaneuf's clearly falling back into old patterns.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Not that is anything more then a rumor but a buddy of mine has an inside source at MLSE (Jeff Hallet) and anyways apparantly Kessel slept with JVR's girlfriend and now JVR is demanding a trade in the off season.

Again just a rumour at this point but I'd figure I'd throw it out there.

BG
04-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Not making excuses, but there have been times when you wonder if Phaneuf isn't playing injured - we know Kessel has been, and probably both goalies.

mbow30
04-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I think he's banged up but so is everybody on every team.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Not making excuses, but there have been times when you wonder if Phaneuf isn't playing injured - we know Kessel has been, and probably both goalies.

It's possible, the guy has taken quite a few rough hits and been limping around... who knows though. My cousin goes to these huge rave parties in Toronto and he used to hang out with Phaneuf, he told me Phaneuf used to love the sauce and pounding back rocks a few years ago, I think Dion got out of that lifestyle but it's possible he's using again which would explain his lathargic play out there.

Wayward DP
04-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Not that is anything more then a rumor but a buddy of mine has an inside source at MLSE (Jeff Hallet) and anyways apparantly Kessel slept with JVR's girlfriend and now JVR is demanding a trade in the off season.

Careful Pronger, Kessel may just launch a defamation suit against you...

mbow30
04-02-2014, 04:00 PM
well now that the name jeff hallet is associated with perpetuating rumours about kessel in a searchable forum online... you might well have cost jeff hallet his job with mlse. nice going.

BG
04-02-2014, 04:01 PM
JvR should be thanking Kessel if that's true, the girl is just working her way up the payscale.

leafman101
04-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Phaneuf is definitely playing hurt. He;s been banged up for a while and getting all kinds of maintenance days.

Volcanologist
04-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Phaneuf unfortunately is showing he can't come up big when the team needs its captain to the most. He's done the opposite of lead by example, and the team has gone into the gutter 3 straight years at a high pressure time.

corksens
04-02-2014, 04:25 PM
well now that the name jeff hallet is associated with perpetuating rumours about kessel in a searchable forum online... you might well have cost jeff hallet his job with mlse. nice going.hahahahahahahaha.

Poor Jeff. Pronger'd.

Wayward DP
04-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Unless P84 = Jeff Hallett?

Bleedsblue&white
04-02-2014, 05:21 PM
well now that the name jeff hallet is associated with perpetuating rumours about kessel in a searchable forum online... you might well have cost jeff hallet his job with mlse. nice going.
Was thinking the same thing. Takes a special kind of idiot to do write something hint like that...wants legitimacy, so screw somebody's job.

LeafGm
04-02-2014, 05:30 PM
hahahahahahahaha.

Poor Jeff. Pronger'd.
Getting Pronger'd in real life. The worst.

JaysCyYoung
04-02-2014, 05:51 PM

Who is this Jeff Hallet of whom you speak?

Killer93
04-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Pronger just spoke to my buddy and there is no one named jeff hallett in MLSE; nice try though

Wayward DP
04-02-2014, 06:19 PM
So then P84 was straight making things up? Full teeds...

hockeylover
04-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Yeah. James van Riemsdyk's girlfriend slept with Phil Kessel. Phil Kessel.

trujaysfan
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Bozak is very jealous right now

Volcanologist
04-02-2014, 06:48 PM

That Kessel is so hot right now.

Pronger84
04-02-2014, 07:36 PM
So then P84 was straight making things up? Full teeds...

No, I was just passing along what I heard... however my buddy was probably BS'ing me on his info though, I tend to be a bit gullible at times.

MindzEye
04-03-2014, 09:47 AM
I tend to be a bit gullible at times.

Oh c'mon. You really expect us to believe that?

BG
04-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Bozak is very jealous right now

Slept on the couch, I guess?

Wayward DP
04-03-2014, 10:36 AM
No, I was just passing along what I heard... however my buddy was probably BS'ing me on his info though, I tend to be a bit gullible at times.

Then Killer93 is lying? You realize you cannot both be telling the truth here?

Pronger84
04-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Then Killer93 is lying? You realize you cannot both be telling the truth here?

No he's not lying, but neither was I though... my buddy did in fact tell me that info but I was naive enough to believe him.

Wayward DP
04-03-2014, 10:53 AM
No he's not lying, but neither was I though... my buddy did in fact tell me that info but I was naive enough to believe him.

You identified a source, by name, in MLSE. Killer said this person does not exist. Which is it?

Pronger84
04-03-2014, 10:55 AM
You identified a source, by name, in MLSE. Killer said this person does not exist. Which is it?

My buddy told me it was a guy named Jeff Hallet who told him that worked for MLSE , again clearly he was BS'ing me on it and I fell for it.... obviously no the person doesn't exist.

TimHorton
04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
That Kessel is so hot right now.

http://whatthefwaah.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mugatu-zoolander-602176_338_238.jpg

Metalleaf
04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh c'mon. You really expect us to believe that?

Want my signed Ken Griffey Jr. card?

MindzEye
04-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Want my signed Ken Griffey Jr. card?

I demand that I send you it's cash value through the mail in exchange, and no, I need no proof that you have it or that once you have me money, you'll send the card that may or may not exist.

Also no, I don't need your physical address, a PO box will suffice.

Bleedsblue&white
04-03-2014, 05:53 PM
-I wonder if pronger was given this information on Tuesday? Maybe foolish of me to assume so, but...

Pronger84
04-03-2014, 06:25 PM
-I wonder if pronger was given this information on Tuesday? Maybe foolish of me to assume so, but...

My buddy gave me the info last weekend.