• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Replacement GM

Blueman

Hey Guys,

This will be my last year in this league. Having difficulty keeping up with all my leagues and need to cut back to only money leagues.

Cheers,

Blueman

Bah... that sucks. You've always been good competition.

I understand though. I'd like to cut back on a league or two... but can't decide which one to bail on.

Yeah, this and Deckie's are the hardest to drop. Wanted to give lots of notice to find a replacement manager.

I've been thinking about that. I'd be aboard in making this a money league

I just threw it out there. I also have a couple of money leagues so I'm good either way.

Hey Guys,

This will be my last year in this league. Having difficulty keeping up with all my leagues and need to cut back to only money leagues.

Cheers,

Blueman

Evening Gents,

Sorry to tag on Blueman's post but I also will be bowing out at the end of the year. The roto style was interesting at first and hell got lucky with the win that one year but it just not the type of hockey league I am interested in now and will be sticking to 1 or 2 leagues moving forward. Appreciate the competitiveness this league has had and meeting a bunch of you on the board these last few years.

Best of luck everyone,

JL

Back