• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hockey's Future Top 50

hockeylover

49. Connor Brown

1. Reinhart
2. Vasilevsky
3. Ehlers
4. Bennett
5. Larkin
6. Nurse
7. Pouliot
8. Gibson
9. Draisaitl
10. Teravainen
11. Nylander
12. Fiala
13. Domi
14. Reinhart
15. Burakowsky

Discuss.

What has Ehlers done to be that far ahead of Nylander in the rankings? He had an excellent season in the QMJHL but compared to putting up a PPG in the SHL and a near PPG in the AHL i would think Nylander had a more impressive post draft year.

I don't see the argument for Reinhart, Larkin, Ehlers, Pouliot, Teravainen, or Draisatl ahead of Nylander.

Dude was 18, played in 2 mens leagues and was a high end offensive force in both...when most of the guys on the list ahead of him were playing against 17 yr olds from Medicine Hat, Sudbury, or Shawinigan.

Last edited:
I don't see the argument for Reinhart, Larkin, Ehlers, Pouliot, Teravainen, or Draisatl ahead of Nylander.

Dude was 18, played in 2 mens leagues and was a high end offensive force in both...when most of the guys on the list ahead of him were playing ahead 17 yr old from Medicine Hat, Sudbury, or Shawinigan.

to be fair Tuevo was playing in the AHL/NHL

Sweet. 4 of the top 5 on that list are on my FI dynasty league team.

Last edited:
Forget Nylander, they ranked Pastrnak 25th! I would have no complaints if that guy was in the top 5, maybe even top 3. So ridiculous.

Back