PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 17

Snipes
06-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Big Brother 17:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/hairnova/snipes/BB17.jpg

CAST BIOS:
Audrey Middleton (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215040/)
Austin Matelson (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215041/)
Becky Burgess (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215042/)
Clay Honeycutt (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215043/)
Da'Vonne Rogers (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215044/)
Jace Agolli (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215045/)
James Huling (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215046/)
Jason Roy (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215047/)
John McGuire (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215048/)
Liz Nolan (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215049/)
Meg Maley (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215050/)
Shelli Poole (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215051/)
Steve Moses (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215052/)
Vanessa Rousso (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215053/)

Snipes
06-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Sucks we couldn't do a draft, however my pregame winner pick is Steve.

chaos X effect
06-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Asian Donny is my favorite for no other reason than he's Asian Donny.

hairnova
06-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Amped for this to get started!

hairnova
06-23-2015, 10:31 PM
Also, as a disclaimer, try to stick to discussing what's aired on the show.

DJLanglois
06-23-2015, 11:38 PM

ah, thanks. yes. if that's the going rule, I'm happy with that. My viewing time is limited this year so I probably won't be hitting the feeds. so if this thread is for discussion of the show only, that's really best for me. awesome.

DJLanglois
06-23-2015, 11:46 PM
i watched the cbs interviews earlier today. first impressions...

Audrey Middleton
odd personality. seemed almost lifeless. would probably be easy to edit as a villain. couldn't get a good feel for her but she'll probably be bad at the game.

Austin Matelson
the Judas stuff was weird but he seems like a solid personality. He'll probably get booted early, though. no one is gonna want that guy around and production will be sick of his gimmick after a month,

Becky Burgess
seemed friendly + chipper. I liked her a lot. could be a very good floater or could do an excellent job riding on someone's tails...

Clay Honeycutt
just BRUTAL. awful. hope he's gone early.

Da'Vonne Rogers
couldn't get a feel for her. seemed nice. Could do well but very hard to say.

Jace Agolli
Worst dude on the show. such an obnoxious dork. He'll probably win and i'll probably rip my eyes out....

James Huling
like him a lot. producers will save him for as long as they can.

Jason Roy
Hilarious. Hope he sticks around.

John McGuire
ridiculous voice and seems slightly crazed. I anticipate excellent drama/tv.

Liz Nolan
she's certainly intended to be this season's amanda, but we'll see what happens. She seems dreadful. she'll be kept around.

Meg Maley
i like her but I can see her getting the boot early.

Shelli Poole
made no impression on me.

Steve Moses
this year's ian / dan / 'wise player.' seems like a nice guy. we'll see.

Vanessa Rousso
Really liked Vanessa. her aesthetic is a but over-the-top and i wish she'd talk about poker a bit less. but she seems smart and cool. she'll probably be a leader.

hairnova
06-24-2015, 06:58 AM
ah, thanks. yes. if that's the going rule, I'm happy with that. My viewing time is limited this year so I probably won't be hitting the feeds. so if this thread is for discussion of the show only, that's really best for me. awesome.

Yep, I prefer it too – I never watch the feeds (although I do hear about some of the stuff that goes down) but try not to discuss it on here.

It's a much easier experience to just chat about what we've seen.

hairnova
06-24-2015, 06:58 AM
i watched the cbs interviews earlier today. first impressions...

Audrey Middleton
odd personality. seemed almost lifeless. would probably be easy to edit as a villain. couldn't get a good feel for her but she'll probably be bad at the game.

Austin Matelson
the Judas stuff was weird but he seems like a solid personality. He'll probably get booted early, though. no one is gonna want that guy around and production will be sick of his gimmick after a month,

Becky Burgess
seemed friendly + chipper. I liked her a lot. could be a very good floater or could do an excellent job riding on someone's tails...

Clay Honeycutt
just BRUTAL. awful. hope he's gone early.

Da'Vonne Rogers
couldn't get a feel for her. seemed nice. Could do well but very hard to say.

Jace Agolli
Worst dude on the show. such an obnoxious dork. He'll probably win and i'll probably rip my eyes out....

James Huling
like him a lot. producers will save him for as long as they can.

Jason Roy
Hilarious. Hope he sticks around.

John McGuire
ridiculous voice and seems slightly crazed. I anticipate excellent drama/tv.

Liz Nolan
she's certainly intended to be this season's amanda, but we'll see what happens. She seems dreadful. she'll be kept around.

Meg Maley
i like her but I can see her getting the boot early.

Shelli Poole
made no impression on me.

Steve Moses
this year's ian / dan / 'wise player.' seems like a nice guy. we'll see.

Vanessa Rousso
Really liked Vanessa. her aesthetic is a but over-the-top and i wish she'd talk about poker a bit less. but she seems smart and cool. she'll probably be a leader.

Nice breakdown... I'm not going to bother watching the interviews, but I'll likely post my initial reactions after tonight/tomorrow.

Snipes
06-24-2015, 10:53 AM
Pumped for the show tonight. I am a live feeder however we can't get them in Canada this year so that sucks.

hairnova
06-24-2015, 11:28 AM
Still haven't found a way around that?

Snipes
06-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Still haven't found a way around that?

Thought I did but it didn't work might try again.

hairnova
06-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Hopefully you can get it, I know how much you enjoy the feeds.

KingBrodeur
06-24-2015, 12:06 PM

Fair enough, I try to hit the feeds once in a while, I have found places that stream them free online. But, if something big happens, I may give a heads up.

Once the feeds get going, and I confirm the feeds are still on there, I will post the link for those that are interested.

I will say, I think there are still two more people to come, it is a smaller cast this year, seems a little odd.

hairnova
06-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah, nothing wrong with the occasional discussion about the live feeds but it's best to not concentrate on them in case people only watch the show.

14 HGs announced... I'd say you're right and we'll see two more.

Snipes
06-24-2015, 03:38 PM
I would interested in the link to free feeds

chaos X effect
06-24-2015, 06:46 PM
A link to the feeds would be awesome!

KingBrodeur
06-24-2015, 07:04 PM
I will see if I can find them again.

Its not looking good yet, but I always am able to get some.

Feeds won't be on until after the show tonight is over on the west coast, so I will let you all know at that point.

KingBrodeur
06-24-2015, 07:13 PM
One interesting thing will be Audrey, will she or won't she let them know she is transgendered. Knowing some of the redneck/racist/narrow minded moron's they have had in the past it could bite her in the ass.

chaos X effect
06-24-2015, 08:17 PM
SUPER too early to tell for sure, but I'm liking Austin and Jace so far off of first impressions.

chaos X effect
06-24-2015, 08:21 PM
Whoa...four-way tie! Haven't seen that before.

Snipes
06-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Feeds aren't on until tomorrow night

Snipes
06-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Also I may have a lead on free feeds as well but guess we'll see

KingBrodeur
06-24-2015, 11:27 PM
So Twin twist, Season 5 redo if I recall correctly, and once they both were in neither lasted long. The twin comes in tomorrow, there was talk about that when the house guests were first brought up, only one has an identical twin.

Kind of like the battle of the block being back.

Definitely have to bring in two more people. 8 one night, 6 another, seems off. Unless, they have Da'Vonne who did not play tonight, play in tomorrows HOH.

Like James and Austin. Jace is this season Hayden, which he knew as he referenced Hayden's job right away. Look a bit like him. Shelli has a resting bitch face for sure, and man does she look like Danielle, Evil Dick's kid. Meg also looked like someone, but I couldn;t place it yet.

This BBtakeover could be interesting indeed.

KingBrodeur
06-24-2015, 11:28 PM
Feeds aren't on until tomorrow night

You are right my bad.

This is the site I have found so far, obviously to be confirmed tomorrow.

TotaL Reality (http://rlfreal.5gbfree.com/big-brother-usa.php)

hairnova
06-25-2015, 09:48 AM
I'd have to say Austin is my favorite of the first eight to enter the house.

As for the twists – I always think there are too many, but it ended up working last season so I'll give it a chance.

and man does she look like Danielle, Evil Dick's kid.

You think? I didn't make that connection at all.

Snipes
06-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Was Just Wondering if we should open up another thread for live feed talk or no what you guys think? Maybe not just a thought

chaos X effect
06-25-2015, 01:39 PM
Not a bad idea for those who watch the feeds and want to talk about them freely. This way you know to avoid that thread if you don't want to be spoiled.

Snipes
06-25-2015, 03:53 PM
Ok I will open one once we know we have a way to watch the feeds for sure

chaos X effect
06-25-2015, 07:48 PM
Hipster Pee Wee Herman is freaking me out.

chaos X effect
06-25-2015, 08:03 PM
Jeff and Jackie from Amazing Race are going to be in the house.

...I don't watch Amazing Race.

KingBrodeur
06-25-2015, 10:56 PM
So just catching up on tonights episode, and why is Liz going into the house wearing lingerie.

She is going to be insufferable already, god forbid she have a twin. ;)

KingBrodeur
06-25-2015, 11:28 PM
OKay, so through the first two nights:

I like Jace, James, Austin, Audrey and Becky

Not a big fan early on of Jason, Da'Vonne, Liz and Vanessa.

Pretty sure dentist John is batshit crazy.

But, this doesn;t mean much. I liked Frankie at the beginning of last year, and I came to regret that.

Also, interesting that the two poker players sat out, and neither are admitting they are poker players.

Snipes
06-26-2015, 01:32 AM
Da'Vonne is a poker dealer not player

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 07:05 AM
Both, and she made that clear, while she gets paid for dealing, she also said she is a high level poker player, and that to be a good dealer, you have to be able to play. Thus her abilitiy (in her words) to read people easily.

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 07:06 AM
So yeah, the feeds are working. A little slow out of the gate last night, but now if you want, feel free to watch them sleep. lol

http://rlfreal.5gbfree.com/big-brother-usa.php

Snipes
06-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Only a few feeds work or am I missing something, really doesn't matter it's fine for free and most times every feed is on the same thing anyway

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 08:33 AM
No, not all five feeds are on at the same time. It depends where they get it from, and well BB doesn;t always show the whole house anyway, whether they are turned on or not. In the chat, it usually tells you which ones are good at that particular time. BUt, when they are not sleeping, you will see all the fun. Like Amanda's blow up a couple years ago. That was unpleasant.

hairnova
06-26-2015, 08:34 AM
You guys and your feeds. :p

Snipes
06-26-2015, 08:43 AM
No, not all five feeds are on at the same time. It depends where they get it from, and well BB doesn;t always show the whole house anyway, whether they are turned on or not. In the chat, it usually tells you which ones are good at that particular time. BUt, when they are not sleeping, you will see all the fun. Like Amanda's blow up a couple years ago. That was unpleasant.

Ok thanks for letting me know

DJLanglois
06-27-2015, 04:36 AM
Boy oh boy, lots of thoughts after finally getting to watch the first two eps.

. I was wrong about audrey. found her super weird/annoying in interviews but much funnier and pleasant in the house.

. the dentist seems crazed. what a weirdo. i can see him getting into some pretty big fights... and that voice. what is he DOING with his voice?!

. the producers are obviously forcing the poker play to talk about poker/'theory' as much as possible and it is pretty painful and obnox. Hopefully her DR comments get less annoying bc right now shes just awful to listen to.

. i was right about jace. jace sucks.

DJLanglois
06-29-2015, 10:23 AM
i see the other thread -- live feeds -- blowing up with chatter, ahah. but I dont wanna look because all I have to go on this year is the episodes! argh! :D

last night's episode was pretty fun. i like the battle lines tha are forming. Jace is definitely annoying IMO (though I do like austin). james and jason crack me up. I hope the Jace backdoor works -- would definitely be one of the most impressive first week moves ive seen.

KingBrodeur
06-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Hey, there is a link in the other thread to free live feeds if you want.

Definitely get the Jace hate. That whole Bro Code thing was obnoxious and you can see why it was getting under people skin. I agree though, I do like Austin, and he is playing his Jace card well.

Not a fan of Jason, I feel like he is more drama than all the girls put together, and comes across as very very arrogant.

I do like Steve, that line on Liz was hilarious.

Snipes
06-29-2015, 12:58 PM
Was not happy to see my boy Steve goon the block

KingBrodeur
07-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Glad Steve was able to save himself, but Mama Day as she calls herself is in real trouble if she can not control her emotions. NO one will want to deal with it, and no one will want to watch it.

Audrey is so like Devin, pulling random people upstairs into an alliance. What the heck.

hairnova
07-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Man, that was so annoying when Audrey was waking everyone up. Does she want the whole house in one big alliance?

I can see her being gone fast.

KingBrodeur
07-02-2015, 04:08 PM
I wonder if every week they are going to have a throwback to an older comp/houseguest/twist. So not an all-star cast, but an 'all-star idea.

They are redoing the BOB and twin twist, and Kathy Griffin is back at today, so maybe.

Maybe they will have Adria and Natalie introduce the twin twist to the houseguests when there is time.

A week long saboteur, America's player, return of evicted houseguest, etc. etc. etc.

KingBrodeur
07-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Love the Audrey hinky vote, that is well played, throwing suspiscion on someone like Austin or Clay.

Snipes
07-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Audrey is a complete nutcase so happy they are not trying to edit it like she isn't.

Not a huge fan of the new Hoh's but glad the other side of the house didn't win and my boy Steve should be safe

KingBrodeur
07-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I don't mind the new HOH's. Haven't seen their gameplay yet, so it will be interesting as this forces their hand.

Do they go big and go after Audrey, Austin, Jason and Day,

Or play it safe and re-up Jon, Jackie, Steve from last week, to avoid the blood, like last years crew did.

Also the twist could be interesting, depending on who gets it. Someone on the block could nuke 3 votes against for example.

hairnova
07-02-2015, 09:43 PM
and man does she look like Danielle, Evil Dick's kid.

You think? I didn't make that connection at all.

Okay, I take this back... Daniele was in the crowd tonight and I definitely saw it.

DJLanglois
07-03-2015, 09:14 PM
just cuaght up this week's shows. my goodness. lots and lots of drama!

stuff was so tightly packed that a lot of the drama made almost no sense. the drama between davonne, jeff, and clay was so confusing. I have no clue why everyone was getting so worked up. I like Davonne,though so i hope she can settle down.

Audrey is waaayyyyyyy overplaying. she was one of my early favorites, but i don't think she'll make it past the halfway point because she is just playing too hard. she is going to make a ton of enemies. she is hilarious but she just won't last.

the dentist's voice is so frickin ridiculous. i do not understand how that is his voice... it sounds like he is making some kind of growling noise from his chest all the time. wtf. hilarious and weird

felt a bit bad for Jace as he left.

Snipes
07-05-2015, 08:14 PM
So happy to see Audrey's overplaying finally catch up to her.

Really looks like My boy (was going to say bro but Jace has ruined the word for me lol) Steve will be a nom most weeks luckily he has been able to save himself so far.

hairnova
07-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Can't stand Audrey.

KingBrodeur
07-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Audrey is way to cerebral. I get why she was doing some of the stuff, but she way overplayed her hand, and it was obvious it was going to catch up with her. But, she is in a decent spot now, the obvious target who will do anything to stay an extra week.

That being said, I like her way more than Da'Vonne. I really hope Shelli's plan comes together and she walks out.

It will be interesting to see who gets the Last Laugh twist, and how that plays out. Could be that wrench in Shelli's cog.

Really like both Steve and Johnnie Mac.

I will say I find it interesting that the show appeared to cover several days, when the HOH, Noms and BoB were within 12 hours of each other or so, and then the POV another 8-01 hours after that.

Also, Becky is a machine, a train to the face, and still a comp beast.

hairnova
07-06-2015, 06:34 AM
Oh yeah, I don't like Da'Vonne either. Wouldn't mind seeing her gone this week at all.

John is hilarious. So weird but I like him.

KingBrodeur
07-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Still really like Johnnie Mac and Meg. Vanessa is not getting a lot of air time, but I am digging her as well. Smart move by Austin to try and save Liz/Julia.

Also, I liked Audrey at the beginning, but last night was just stupid. Talking to Clay and then so blatantly obviously putting words in his mouth, and then getting insulted when she was called on it. She won't last much longer at all. Still prefer her to Da'Vonne and Jason though.

Snipes
07-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Talk about a twist going wrong that "last Laugh"was a waste of time

Very Happy with the new HOH's

hairnova
07-09-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm glad Da'Vonne is gone and pretty happy with the new HOHs.

Can't say I'm a fan of these weekly twists.

KingBrodeur
07-10-2015, 02:28 AM
The weekly twists could be good, but I think it is either a hit or miss. Although I do not get Da'Vonne's picks to not vote at all. Made no sense.

it will be interesting to see if the party thing this week is a week long good party, or bad party.

Defintely okay with the two new HOH's. I figure it to be Jason, James and/or Audrey targeted with Steve, Meg and Johnnie Mac playing their usual role of pawns

hairnova
07-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Yeah, not sure what she was doing with those "last laugh" picks either.

DJLanglois
07-10-2015, 10:31 PM
very confused about who Da chose to cancel (votes)... dont understand the thinking. maybe people lied to her or maybe she just gave up. weird though!

happy meg is staying. im hoping we get a good alliance between austin and liz/julia. I dont like vanessa but it may make sense to get her involved.

Jason is gonna have a rough ride without Da.

DJLanglois
07-12-2015, 10:35 PM
omg, I laughed for about a minute straight when Steve said "i didn't get a chance to hug you, jason" and Jason just blew him off. so harsh. Steve is ridiculous.

KingBrodeur
07-12-2015, 11:10 PM
That wasd bad, but seriously, how stupid is Jeff. I mean seriously, not knowing there are two HOH's, really?

Also, the more I see Johnnie Mac, the more I like the guy. Smart recognising the teeth issue with the twins.

hairnova
07-13-2015, 08:12 AM
I really enjoyed last night's episode, lots of laughs.

hairnova
07-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Also, the more I see Johnnie Mac, the more I like the guy. Smart recognising the teeth issue with the twins.

Love him!

DJLanglois
07-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Love him!

Oh man 100%. My favorite houseguest by far... my sister's too.

hairnova
07-14-2015, 09:55 AM
He's definitely my favorite so far.

I like the new alliance with Austin, Shelli, Clay etc, too.

KingBrodeur
07-16-2015, 12:14 AM
The more I see Johnnie Mac, the more I love the guy. He is hilarious. Perseus and Medusa. Groundhogs DAy. The talking Veto.

Awkward hoodie in the shower! I actually laughed out loud.

Not a fan of the re-tred comp from last year. I know re-tred are common, but at least make it something different than dice. A little imagination.

I like Vanessa, but flipping her lid on Austin was stupid. But, Austin is a bit of a fool.

Some of those parties looked super bad, and awkward, you can tell they got old fast. The number of eye rolls during the Veto meeting.

hairnova
07-16-2015, 06:38 AM
Is it just me or are a lot of the HGs playing super hard super early!?

KingBrodeur
07-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Not just you at all, direct contrast to last year when everyone was seemingly floating. THis year, the so called floaters are winning as well, Becky, Johnnie Mac, Steve, even Meg won a BOB. Really anyone but Jackie.

It is what has made this season so much fun to watch, even on the feeds, how hard people are playing.

hairnova
07-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Definitely makes more opportunity for things to change on a dime, that's for sure, which is exciting.

DJLanglois
07-19-2015, 09:43 AM
austin is such a head case it's ridiculous. definitely one of the most entertaining characters but he won't go far. too bad. lol

KingBrodeur
07-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Austin is a moron, but so is Liz. Getting all pissy after Jackie talked to her about being a target. Its a legit conversation to me.

Audrey continues to put her head in a noose.

Johnnie Mac as always entertains.

That battle of the block was great, some obvious references such as the Pumpkins and Pearl Jam, but they went deep to get Mudhoney and Screaming Trees. Loved it.
And what the **** was that musical song and dance thing?

hairnova
07-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Thank god Audrey is gone, what a nutjob!

DJLanglois
07-26-2015, 08:22 PM
man oh man, what an episode. that was great.

austin is a great character but he makes some absolutely stupid decisions. haha it is so unreal that he had that conversation with jason. i don't understand what he thought the benefit would be.

don't fault Vanessa for wanting to ditch austin after that flub, but i think she way overplayed. she is now in a really tough spot after BOB. if she goes ahead and tries to backdoor austin herself shes going to come out looking terrible. but if she doesn't backdoor austin then everyone she told (James, Jason, meg, Beckey, etc.) is going to be furious.

hairnova
07-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Should be interesting!

I like the side of the house that has been in power for the majority of the game, but I was kind of happy to see their plan backfire.

DJLanglois
07-29-2015, 08:37 PM
i like jason, so that sucks.

vanessa is a headcase. she had very little reason to go for the Austin backdoor in the first place and then she undoes it and gets people mad at her? so weird...

hairnova
07-30-2015, 06:47 AM
At least her decision will add a little more drama to the house.

I can't see Austin lasting much longer.

DJLanglois
07-30-2015, 10:21 AM
At least her decision will add a little more drama to the house.

I can't see Austin lasting much longer.

yea and it is too bad because he is so farking hilarious and cringeworthy. the stuff in bed with liz and then his constant talk about falling in love... my god. i can barely watch it because it is so embarrassing but I'll be sad when he is gone.

DJLanglois
08-10-2015, 12:23 AM
looks like vanessa finally will get whats coming to her. unless she wins veto i don't see how this could wind up in her favor. i hope shelli gets a real chance to play on her own because i think she could be better off without Clay!

hairnova
08-10-2015, 06:40 AM
Still not sure why they voted out Clay over Shelli, she's a much better player.

Nice to see Vanessa finally get caught... I'd like to see her go this week so hopefully she doesn't win the veto.

hairnova
08-10-2015, 06:40 AM
Oh! Love Johnny Mac!

KingBrodeur
08-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Double eviction episode tonight, always a great episode.

I have it on much later due to the Packers - Pats game, not sure who else that effects.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out, and if Vanessa is able to work her magic.

hairnova
08-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Kind of surprised to see everyone vote out Shelli instead of Vanessa.

Also seemed like a weak move by Steve to put up Meg and Jackie... I feel like he wanted to backdoor Becky though.

hairnova
08-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Steve is so ****ing weird.

Snipes
08-14-2015, 08:41 AM
Steve is odd, however it has kept him in the game so farlol

hairnova
08-14-2015, 08:50 AM
"Odd" is an understatement...

DJLanglois
08-15-2015, 07:04 AM
last night was a weird night for me... watched the two BB shows and saw the Jays get slaughtered in the closing innings. harsh. (not always into the jays but the expos died long ago and a man needs to make choices)

I don't understand how Vanessa got enough people on her side to stop the eviction push. It seemed so certain that she would be going home, man oh man. I am still shaking my head. my guess is that the producers pushed hard for her to stay. So annoying. If they don't get her out soon it's gonna be tough down the line...

Jackie going home doesnt bug me too much because I wasn't following her closely.

KingBrodeur
08-17-2015, 09:28 AM
I think that is why Johnnie Mac was so short with Chenbot on Thursday. He was pissed they were keeping with Vanessa, and of course he has to go with the house.

Producers have to try and figure out a way to either 1) stop with this seemingly mandatory vote with the house shit, and 2) everyone knowing who is going home. What is the point of a live vote if as soon as the tv comes on you know who is going home based on how they are dressed. Its a waste, and live evictions mean squat anymore. Where did the game change that people are scared of thinking for themselves?

Vanessa is sketchy,if you don't agree with her, or want to work with her you are obviously stupid, and playing a bad game, ala Becky last week, Johnnie Mac this week.

Anyone else laugh at Steve's 50% acting comment, after he turned off the waterworks. He was obviously very sheltered as a kid(also basing this off of some of the stuff he has never done, does not know about from the live feeds), and seems to have some form of anxiety/social issue. But he is intriguing nonetheless.

hairnova
08-17-2015, 09:57 AM
It baffles me how much pull Vanessa has over everyone.

hairnova
08-24-2015, 07:07 AM
And Vanessa does it again...

DJLanglois
08-24-2015, 11:12 AM
And Vanessa does it again...

it is killing me that she just keeps squeaking by... it has to be with a lot of help from producers or something because it makes no sense. im' pulling my hair out over here!!!

hairnova
08-24-2015, 11:25 AM
I agree – they see it and they still keep her.

Maybe they'll backdoor her this week, but then she'd probably win the comp and return to the house... so hopefully they get her next week instead.

KingBrodeur
08-24-2015, 12:39 PM
No way this is producers influencing anything, she is just a great manipulator. if she gets to te end, she deserves to win the money hands down. She can play anyone, and can read people. It helps she has some people with her who are not that bright. Look at the smart ones, gone early, by her doing.

Love Johnnie Mac, but he needs to start winning something, if he stays.

James is in good shape next week I think for an endurance style comp. as it has been in the past when they brought someone back. Austin in out, and who else can take him down in endurance? Maybe Johnnie Mac if he stays, but that is it. Look at the last endurance. the last four were Becky and Shelli who are gone, and Johnnie who could be gone.

hairnova
08-24-2015, 12:54 PM
For the record, I was agreeing with "it is killing me that she just keeps squeaking by," not that the producers have any influence.

hairnova
08-27-2015, 06:56 AM
Interesting to see Vanessa turn on Steve last night... since she seemingly has all the power in the house, will she be able to swing the vote to get him out?

And who would you guys like to see come back tonight?

Snipes
08-27-2015, 01:59 PM
I hope to god whoever is evicted comes right back in, don't want to see any of the other three the time a challenge takes is long enough lol

KingBrodeur
08-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Looking forward to a DE next week. Dont think they will be expecting it.

With three out early, comp looked like it might be a flop.

DJLanglois
08-30-2015, 09:21 PM
as a fan of john and steve this potential partnership with vanessa is filling me with emotions, lol. I cant stand Vanessa, but i think partnering with her is a good idea for steve and JM. So I guess i'll just bite my tongue and see how it goes. man oh man

hairnova
09-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Have to say, this isn't one of my favorite seasons at all.

KingBrodeur
09-01-2015, 08:39 PM
From a personality game point I agree, there are few super likeable people. James and Johnnie Mac stick out for me big time.

From a game play point at least a lot of them are playing, and they were playing hard and early. Unlike some years where they sit around and do nothing for weeks on end. From that point, I find this season better than others.

One thing that annoys the hell out of me, is the lack of secrets. Everyone tells everyone everything, and then they get insulted when their character is questions, or when they find out someone is saying something. Or when Say Vanessa puts James on the block twice, and then is all pissed that he would go after her. That babyness is annoying for sure.

Not top season by any stretch, but better than a few others. Two years ago, Amanda, Aaryn, Ginamarie, McCrea et all, made that show unmatchable because they were scum

hairnova
09-02-2015, 08:12 PM
How great would it be for James, Johnny and Steve to vote out Julia!?

KingBrodeur
09-03-2015, 12:38 PM
I would love to see it happen. I really would.

Then Vanessa or Austin on the DE.

They need to split up that trio though, Liz in particular has a safer path than anyone.

Put her on the block vs VAnessa, John, Steve, james, she has 2 free votes.

Vs Austin - free vote from Julia.
Vs Julia - free vote from Austin.

that has to end soon.

hairnova
09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Yep agreed.

Not a fan of Austin either, but I want to see Vanessa gone tonight.

hairnova
09-03-2015, 01:44 PM
I've loved Johnny Mac from the beginning and wasn't a huge fan of James, but honestly, I think I want James to win now.

hairnova
09-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Ugh... brutal night.

KingBrodeur
09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I'm done caring. I wil watch it out, but meh, The only one who really deserves to win it is Vanessa now. Still love Johnnie Mac, but Of the final sex, Vanessa has played the best game by far strategy wise. Even if it is crying and dramatic. Julia and John have not done enough. Steve and Austin only have a bit of a legit resume, and Liz is really the only one who can challenge Vanessa.

DJLanglois
09-06-2015, 10:18 PM
so, i have been talking S about vanessa since day 1, but now i think she just has to win. the ausTwins have been given a free pass and no one in that team has any legit claim to gameplay votes. maybe they have played a better social game than we've seen, But I doubt it. I still love Jm and steve but they haven't played well. Vanessa is annoying but... god, i think she might be the best one. sigh......

hairnova
09-07-2015, 12:32 PM
She's definitely the best one... unfortunately.

DJLanglois
09-10-2015, 09:23 PM
well, looks like I'll be staying up all night to see who wins the HOH competition. argh!

i thought it would be an easy win for vanessa when I saw that it is an egg game. But it looked like Austin had a big lead. (Fingers crossed for jmac, but it is impossible.)

hairnova
09-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Is it just me or is Julia hotter than Liz? lol.

Either way, I think I'm ready for this season to be over.

DJLanglois
09-13-2015, 08:47 PM
imo, Vanessa will have to win veto in the final four and then win HoH in the final 3. if she doesnt then it seems very hard for her to keep going -- no one is going to want to bring her along.

hairnova
09-14-2015, 07:06 AM
I just can't see how she doesn't win now... but hopefully she doesn't.

Last night's episode was a headache with her going around trying to get "info" from everyone.

hairnova
09-16-2015, 08:08 AM
I wonder if Austin's words about Vanessa not being able to win because the members of the jury won't vote for her are true or if he was just being a poor loser?

'Cause I kinda hope they're true, lol.

DJLanglois
09-20-2015, 08:54 PM
i cannot stand the thought of vanessa winning. even tho she probably deserves to win in a way... I hope everyone says Eff It and votes for steve/Liz.

hairnova
09-20-2015, 09:07 PM
She's just awful.

hairnova
09-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Well, BB17 has come to an end and Steve is the champ.

I'm not sure Steve actually deserved to win, but anyone who gets Vanessa out is good in my books.

Vanessa definitely should have won, but I liked the way Jason described her game - saying she was a step below all-timers like Dr. Will, Dan and Derrick.

_____

Nice to see James win the fan's choice, figured it would be either him or Johnny Mac.

DJLanglois
09-28-2015, 05:40 AM
Well, BB17 has come to an end and Steve is the champ.

I'm not sure Steve actually deserved to win, but anyone who gets Vanessa out is good in my books.

Vanessa definitely should have won, but I liked the way Jason described her game - saying she was a step below all-timers like Dr. Will, Dan and Derrick.

totally agree. she was def the best player of the season but she just wasn't an all-time great. and she was just too obnoxious. i'm happy she lost.

Steve wasn't great but he was a good character and seemed like a nice kid, so i'm fine with him winning.

Decent season overall -- not one of the best, but still very fun throughout...

hairnova
09-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Sooo... whatever happened to the BB takeover twist?

Was it only supposed to be the first few weeks or did it die and they just let it go quietly? Or did I just miss it?

hairnova
09-28-2015, 08:41 AM
Okay, this link explains it.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/bb17-bb-takeover-what-happened-julie-chen/

I'm actually glad it disappeared. Not a big fan of multiple twists.