PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Talk

Snipes
06-26-2015, 11:10 AM
BIG BROTHER LIVE FEED TALK

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss137/snipes09/Live%20Feeds.jpg

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 11:19 AM
So, battle of the block has been done, Power of Veto is upcoming. Already talk about backdooring someone who by all accounts i annoying everyone with his energy.

So, what kinds of spoilers can go here, because through the feeds, we will know who is nommed/winners of comps and such. Can we talk about all that?

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 11:22 AM
Here is the link to the feeds again.

http://rlfreal.5gbfree.com/big-brother-usa.php

Snipes
06-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Feel free to just say what happened use names or whatever in this thread if you see it i may not so spoilers are welcome here.

Snipes
06-26-2015, 11:27 AM
I have another site but it looks like they are always streaming the same feeds

Snipes
06-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Did you see the Vanessa meltdown, still not clear on what it was about.

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Fair enough, here is what I know so far.

James nominated Jackie and Steve, where as Jason nominated John and Becky. John and Becky won the BoB so Jason was removed from the HOH.

Apparently the target is Jace who is annoying the hell out of everyone.

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 11:39 AM
From what I gathered, caught a bit, she was homesick and misses her girflfriend.

Snipes
06-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Hopping we get some crazy drama sometime soon

KingBrodeur
06-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Shits hitting the fan now as Audrey has been playing way too hard, and it is pissing people off. All sorts of rumours about people trying to backdoor her and/or Jace and/Or Da'Vonne. Possible house meeting to be called to clear the air.

Snipes
06-26-2015, 10:29 PM
Steve won the veto sweet

Snipes
06-26-2015, 10:34 PM
see all feeds are now working on that site always good

Snipes
06-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Jace is coming off as a real ******* on the feeds, Austin is right there with him

Snipes
06-28-2015, 09:25 AM
Big ass alliance formed 8 members i think not clear on all members. I for one am not a fan of big alliances this soon in the game but i guess it makes for good drama once the non alliance members are gone.

Snipes
06-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Jace is now on the block and he's pissed

KingBrodeur
06-28-2015, 05:27 PM
That was the plan the whole time, to backdoor Jace because he was so annoying to everyone. There was worry he would lose it though.

KingBrodeur
06-28-2015, 05:57 PM
He also pulling the woe is me card. People have always been going after me. From grade 6 to 10, people were always gunning for me because I was the happy kid, and I guess too happy. Then he starts calling him an embarrassment and a pussy because he teared up.

But some of the stuff, drama, paranoia and such, already this week has been better than a lot of last season.

Snipes
06-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Jace is not a good player and he can go and WTF is Audrey doing playing way to hard

KingBrodeur
06-28-2015, 07:47 PM
That is what put her in jeopardy to go up instead of Jace. She's been playing way to hard, and way to paranoid from the get go. Its getting to people.

That is a death stroke for many in the past.

KingBrodeur
06-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Jason sounds like a 90 year old woman with that smokers voice of his. He is annoying.

Snipes
06-29-2015, 12:51 PM
There was a a blowup last night between Jace and Audrey, Jace is convinced James Was talked into last minute to but him up. Then in true Audrey fashion she goes ripping through the house for no reason

KingBrodeur
06-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Yeah it started earlier in the afternoon. They had a big talk outside, then Jace just boiled over last night. Audrey started it by asking Jace if he wants to talk. 'Only if you have something good to say to me.'

but, he was being all fishy about it saying he knows she was behind it, while whenever Audrey was asking for details about what she said, never asking who said what, he would change the topic.

Jace is done.

She needs to win HOH, or she is in trouble next week.

Snipes
06-29-2015, 06:48 PM
One person that has changed my mind from pre game is Vanessa since watching the feeds, find myself always watching her

KingBrodeur
06-29-2015, 07:52 PM
I am having trouble get in, I hope the link didn't get shut down.

Snipes
06-30-2015, 07:51 AM
Ya see they went down I am on another site they are free but you can get HD no adds if you donate, want that?

KingBrodeur
06-30-2015, 08:27 AM
shoot me the link, I will check it out.

Snipes
06-30-2015, 02:41 PM
Everyone is aware of Audrey's crap. sounds like she will be target next week unless she wins and stays HOH

Snipes
07-01-2015, 12:30 PM
This Covo makes me dislike Jace even more poor Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3WTr97JhI0

KingBrodeur
07-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Audrey is in real trouble. She just came out playing way too hard. Some game talk yes, but she has painted herself into a corner and has been called on it now. Less crazy than Devin last year, but the history is there, play hard early with so many people, go home early.

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 06:37 AM
ITs been a super busy time in the house since the show edned last night as nominations have already happened.

Becky nominated Jason and Steve

Shelli nominated Johnnie Mac and Da'Vonne

Also have nots are Meg, Jason, James and Steve

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Battle of the block is currently ongoing, so a short reign for one of the ladies.

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 08:44 AM
So Steve and Jason won, and Becky has been dethroned as HOH.

So Day and Johnnie Mac are still on the block.

Snipes
07-03-2015, 09:03 AM
Ya I saw so happy Steve is safe

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 04:25 PM
I think I am done watching the live feeds. They went down for me last night, and have not come back on. I've tried to load this GOM add on to Chrome, and then deleted cookies and such, but then it won't even let me back into the dollarbillz site. Let alone to get into the feeds. They say to change country to USA, which I did in my control panel, but yeah, nothing.

Oh well. Enjoy the feeds.

Snipes
07-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Well that sucks, just me in the thread now lol

Snipes
07-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Johnny Mac won Veto the word is Liz will replace him and Day is the target

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 07:15 PM
I will likely follow through Jokers Updates, but I won't be watching.

Must be having all the issues, because of the ban on Canada watching the feeds, which I never understood.

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 08:59 PM
There are a lot of theories going around. There has been talk of a twin twist, they think Johnnie Mac is the twin, and they think Audrey is an American's Player, thus her suspected hinky vote. There seems to be talk that almost anything will go, which makes sense.

Haven't seen anything about a phone yet.

Snipes
07-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Ya there has been no phone sighting yet, most houe gests are asleep because they were up all day/night

KingBrodeur
07-03-2015, 10:50 PM
I think Day is going to lose her shit when Audrey is not put up.

Surprised at the balls of Shelli in asking Jonnie Mac not to use it.

KingBrodeur
07-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Lazy lazy day today around the house. July 4th and all, so they are off from comps and events. Not even a tonne of game talk at this point, but there are rumours of a BBQ tonight for the holiday, although not sure if the slop people will be allowed. Some years they are for special events, and sometimes not.

KingBrodeur
07-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Soem game talk has gone one, I don't know if it is a new alliance, or if they are working together right now but, Shelli, Clay, Austin and Vanessa were trying to get Shelli to put someone else up but Liz. Liz was there for a bit, pleaded her case, and left. The five of them seem pretty much in agreement, and it sounds like the replacement nom will be Meg, although Day is still the target.

KingBrodeur
07-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Johnnie Mac saves himself, and Meg is nominated next too Davonne. Figuring she is the nice one that no one would want to get rid of over Da'Vonne.

Day and Jason have been moping around since realizing she was the target, Jason has even shed some crocodile tears.

Now that the POV has happened, the phone is likely to come into play. Figure the delay in that it won't affect Noms.

Snipes
07-06-2015, 04:09 PM
the Phone is just to give power just to cancel 3 votes or to prevent 3 people from voting was my understanding

KingBrodeur
07-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Yeah, that is what it is. But, what I was thinking, that if they had done it before hand, and they knew someone had some secret power, then it would be beneficial to nominate that person. So, the noms and everything played out, then they can dole out that power. Protection of a sort.

KingBrodeur
07-06-2015, 08:36 PM
So Day and Jason think that they have got it figured out that Liz is a twin, and they are doing the replacement twin thing.

Apparently one is the 'chunky one' and one is 'this faced' to use their words. Also I guess there has been a couple instances of Liz not remember doing something, and as near as they can figure this is the only explanation.

Davonne and Jason wanted to go ask the Diary Room about it, see what reaction she would get, then there is fish for a while.

So either the twin thing is up, and...would they remove Liz from the game for it? Or it is time for the phone calls.

KingBrodeur
07-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Da'vonne testing Liz/Julia trying o see if she is right. Asking what impression she did last night, little thing to try and trip her up.

Also,rumours are that Day is the one who got the lucky number 7 phone call. Clay said he was going for it, but Day took it from him. Maybe each person got a call based a number they picked> That is a guess.

Snipes
07-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Da'Vonne has gotten the 7th call, wonder if she will be able to save herself or if she has no chance to many votes to evict her

KingBrodeur
07-07-2015, 11:19 AM
They have totally figured out the twin thing, planning on testing it in many ways. But Jason in particular is not being pleasant about it, continually eferring to one of the as the fat one, how she is obese, spilling out of her pants and that kind of thing. 'But like any good fat girl, she has a good heart'. Seems like most of the house is in on it now, not sure what if anything BB will do. They had to have a plan for this.

KingBrodeur
07-08-2015, 01:31 AM
So Da'vonne told Liz/Julia that people are saying she is a twin, and that the personalities are different and such. OF coure, she did exactly what she got mad at Audrey for, and said one thing, without revealing that she is the one starting all the talk. She is using it to try and get Liz's vote.

I think she only needs 5 votes since she has the last laugh, and has Jason's for sure. She is using this to get Liz's and is going to a few others asking for one single sympathy vote, hoping they will add up.

Pretty much everyone knows now of the Liz/Julia suspicions. It will be interesting to see how BB plays this.

KingBrodeur
07-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Twin Twist is dead I guess, Julia admitted it to Vanessa last night, and then this morning to Clayb and Shelli, trying to set up a long term alliance, Shelli, Clay, Vanessa, Austin and Liz/Julia. So not sure how BB is going to play this, if at all.

Snipes
07-09-2015, 05:26 PM
My understanding is the twins will not be out of the game unless evicted , could be wrong

KingBrodeur
07-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Is dollarbillz down for you too? I tried to get in to stream the live show, but to no avail.

Snipes
07-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Is dollarbillz down for you too? I tried to get in to stream the live show, but to no avail.

His site moved do you have the new one

Snipes
07-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Apparently they are down also he is working on it

KingBrodeur
07-09-2015, 11:25 PM
His site moved do you have the new one

Nope, I don't.

Snipes
07-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Sounding like an Audrey backdoor is the talk this week but who knows, we see how that didn't happen last week lol

Snipes
07-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Ok Audrey is not a target wtf is wrong with these people the longer she stays the harder she'll be to get out

Snipes
07-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Steve Will not going on the block as told by hoh's after everyone in the house said he should go up

Snipes
07-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Austin nominated Jason and Meg. Vanessa nominated James and John.

Snipes
07-10-2015, 05:49 PM
BOTB going down feeds are off on highlights

Snipes
07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
James and John remain on the block

KingBrodeur
07-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Sounds like most of the cast is drunk as a result of the battle of the block. The Gronk is living up to his party theme.

Snipes
07-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Austin is crying to Vanessa about Liz because he is into her and Liz does not feel the same

KingBrodeur
07-11-2015, 06:27 PM
That was brutal this moring, he threw a fit because she slept downstairs and not in the HOH with him.

Sad thing is, he is one of the few in that house in a relationship.

KingBrodeur
07-11-2015, 11:39 PM
So, Johnnie Mac won the POV again. Good on him, I like that dude.

Vanessa and Austin had a bit of a row because Austin threw the comp, and then Vanessa and Audrey had a logn talk where VAn asked Audrey to use her brain ( she is very smart) to come up with an idea to backdoor Jeff.

Vanessa later went 'nuts' and started telling Shelli all about her idea that Clay is a twin, and Shelli sort of half bought into it, saying she had noticed some things were different. She also might have been trolling Vanessa, it was odd.

Vanessa just called the HG's to a meeting, which was being shown on camera. She got a note from production, that although Gronk does not like Have nots, when Gronk calls a party, Gronk expects people to show up. So, if he calls one, and you don't go, you are a party pooper, and thus you become a have not.

KingBrodeur
07-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Apparently there was some sort of short luxury comp this morning, and Meg won a Cruise with Gronk +. Some say it is with his family, others seem to think with other Pats. Either way, she's happy.

POV should be going on shortly

Last night was semi awkward, a forced truth or dare saw JOhnnie Mac made up like a cat and he got to kiss Julia(I think), Asutin licking the bottom of Clay's shoes, Audrey licking whip cream off of Julia's belly, and Jason giving Clay a lapdance among others.

KingBrodeur
07-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Audrey spent 3+ hours in the DR last night while the rest of the house had an anti-Audrey meeting.

The POV ceremony was supposed to happen several hours ago, but Audrey went back into the DR. Audrey was supposed to be on the block, but has not been seen since, and the other HG's are now speculating that she has self evicted herself.

James in fact just told Johnnie in one of the rooms that the Veto ceremony was cancelled, but no idea if he was joking or not.

Snipes
07-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Ya Audrey still in DR crazy going on 5 hours

KingBrodeur
07-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Austin totally just threw the twins under the bus to Johnnie Mac.

Talking about how he has this dream about Jeff tried to steal Liz at the wrap party. 'I don't care if he goes for the other one, just not the twin I like.'

Johnnie is like just nodding his head. Then he starts asking questions, which is the one you like?
Austin - Oh its Liz.

JM - So the one that is in the house now, is that the one you like?
Austin - No. Well, yes, we get along, but I have the real connection with the other twin.

KingBrodeur
07-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Ya Audrey still in DR crazy going on 5 hours

Apparently one of the camera ops was zooming in on the emergency exit button. I didn;t see it, a different feed than I was on, but still, interesting.