• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Cars

Krustchev

No, not the over-merchandised movie. We've had this thread before but it's been a while . . . just wondering what everyone around here is driving these days.

Last edited:
Re: OT - Cars

I Don't have a muscle car, I have a 370Z Roadster ... I drive that on the week ends and road trips, all other times I am driving my 2015 Toyota Tacoma . I am taking the roadster down the Oregon coast in two weeks, just me and the car.. gone two weeks... the wife calls my roadster my "topless Japanese mistress", she is right ha

2014 Camaro SS and 2008 Ford F-150 (soon to be a 2015).

Also have the wife's 2009 Mazda 3 in our driveway.

Oregon coast is a trip I want to do as well. We are going to go this summer but wife's not up to it being 7 months pregnant. Lol

Oregon coast is a trip I want to do as well. We are going to go this summer but wife's not up to it being 7 months pregnant. Lol

I remember when the wife was 7-8 months pregnant with our first, we walked all over Rome and Italy for 2 weeks. And we booked the trip when she was 5 months pregnant, she just wanted to go....

That must explain why my oldest loves gelato so much......

Incredible how Volvo screwed-up their ''name'' power over the last decade....A friend of mine works in Gothenburg for Volvo....they went through a rough decade

2013 CR-V - Green

maxresdefault.jpg

Audi A4.

Xpo, do you drive one of the new "hip" Fiats? I hope not. They're apparently still crap.

Nope. Not made for Canadian winters

By the way, nice car. Have you started charging for photocopies? :smilewinkgrin:

I remember when the wife was 7-8 months pregnant with our first, we walked all over Rome and Italy for 2 weeks. And we booked the trip when she was 5 months pregnant, she just wanted to go....

That must explain why my oldest loves gelato so much......

Yeah mine would probably go for that trip no problem. She just has no time for sitting in a vehicle right now.

I was also going to go to the habs opener. But she's due end of sept. Don't think I'm getting to the home opener this season.

Nice. I just bought a new car and the S60 was the other finalist.

It ok - Volvo designs the best seats & their safety design is unmatched in the industry. Very little space inside, Germans do a better job of ergonomic design. Having said that, I only use it to go back & forth from work - serves the purpose just fine.

I'm looking at the Tesla Model X to replace the family car, waiting for it to actual hit the road, to see how it performs, before committing to one....

I drive a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT.
Wife drives a 2015 Honda Accord

I just bought a 1989 Mustang Convertible 5.0l. Had the engine and trans out. Pulled the engine apart built it back up. Lot's of new parts, no rust. Hopefully she'll be on the road soon.

Mustang.jpg

Back