• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

50 dead, many injured in Orlando

it was recently reported that ISIS was calling for more terror attacks in the US this summer, and this Allah Nutbar perp pledged allegiance to them in a 911 call just before his LGBT rampage, according to CBS.

no doubt what motivated the killing of innocents last night.....asymmetrical warfare, call it terror if you must, a cheap high return method of aggression that's incredibly difficult to pre-empt. It's only going to get worse with ISIS calling for more attacks, as they did with this one recently.

okay call off the dogs. According to his Dad, this has nothing to do with religion. Apparently what set him off was seeing a couple of gays kissing in public recently.

how he said that with a straight face, I dunno.

the hatred for the US and its allies will never end and war will be an ongoing event , just terrible for Orlando and the US .

Terrible. He's won the election for Trump.
That is one of the reason why i like Canada and it security.

okay call off the dogs. According to his Dad, this has nothing to do with religion. Apparently what set him off was seeing a couple of gays kissing in public recently.

how he said that with a straight face, I dunno.

It's gross that so many people - all left leaning, too - are publicly saying that religion & Islam had nothing to do with this. What gutless cowards, playing this stupid PC game. They've truly earned the "Regressive Left" moniker.

Meghan McRoberts (@MeghanWPTV) tweeted at 7:33 PM on Sun, Jun 12, 2016:
Sad scene outside Islamic Center of Fort Pierce. People drive by shouting "burn it down", trying to start petitions to have Mosque closed. #

There are so many shootings in the USA now that when it happens, my first reaction is more, it has been awhile than to think, how horrible. How horrible is that?

It's gross that so many people - all left leaning, too - are publicly saying that religion & Islam had nothing to do with this. What gutless cowards, playing this stupid PC game. They've truly earned the "Regressive Left" moniker.

It has something to do with Islam, gays are barely tolerated by Muslims, let alone hardcore ones.

All these stupid, crazy, inexplicable things by few group of extremist or crazy people make the life worse for hundred of thousands of successful Muslims(who many just carry the Muslim name tag for religion and are not religious at all).

Last edited:
All these stupid, crazy, inexplicable things by few group of extremist or crazy people make the life worse by thousands of hundreds of successful Muslims(who many just carry the Muslim name tag for religion and are not religious at all.

The vast, vast majority of Muslims in Western society are perfectly fine people. The problem, however, comes from those mostly in the Middle East who live under Sharia Law. Wanting homosexuals dead, stoning adulterers, treating women like slaves, that Jews should be put to death, and so on... These are not the thoughts of people who are "Radical" Islamists, this is just Islam. This is what is clearly written in the Quran and something that Imams all over the world preach.

Things like this need to be discussed and cannot be censored by people who want to play this ****ing political correctness game.

The vast, vast majority of Muslims in Western society are perfectly fine people. The problem, however, comes from those mostly in the Middle East who live under Sharia Law. Wanting homosexuals dead, stoning adulterers, treating women like slaves, that Jews should be put to death, and so on... These are not the thoughts of people who are "Radical" Islamists, this is just Islam. This is what is clearly written in the Quran and something that Imams all over the world preach.

Things like this need to be discussed and cannot be censored by people who want to play this ****ing political correctness game.

Again as by now you may know i barely defended Islam view as myself, my family and many people around me were heavily damaged by some extremists because of our view of seeing things and our beliefs BUT regarding gays, as i said no religion tolerate them and for sure Islam was more strict on that, like many other things.

About Jews, well i don't think anywhere Mohamed said lets go and kill Jews, even Jews in some Muslim countries like Morocco, Tunisia, at some extend Egypt(specially during Mubarak time) and Iran and Iraq Era times before Saddam and Khomeini were very well treated.

Back