PDA

View Full Version : 2017 MLB Trading Block

Bull
11-28-2016, 10:26 AM
I've decided to completely tear down team. only players that probably won't be moved is Martinez and descalfaidi. You can send offer here or on fantrax

Deckie007
11-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Looking for a 1B. SP/picks /prospects available.

Montana
11-28-2016, 03:40 PM
Willing to listen on all my SP & RP as well as my OF's.....primarily looking for prospects.

UWHabs
11-28-2016, 06:34 PM
I'll make a more thorough look through, but primarily looking to deal multiple guys or picks for better ones. Not looking to deal my top guys (Urias, Bregman, Rizzo, Bogaerts, etc...) but have a ton of other guys who I could part with. Mostly looking to either upgrade on SP or 2B.

Blueman
11-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Looking for top SP (10 fp/g+) and top SS (top 7).

Also, catcher for sale

Tully78
11-28-2016, 07:24 PM
I hate being left out of things. Willing to move Giancarlo Stanton. Fantrax chat is the preferred method of communication.

Habspatrol
11-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Looking to upgrade at a bunch of positions.

JP Crawford available... along with all of my other prospects and picks.

Matrim
11-29-2016, 09:48 AM
Looking for a Catcher, Centre Fielder, Closers, Starting Pitcher.

Looking to move prospects, Aledyms Diaz is available as well.

hairnova
11-29-2016, 09:50 AM
These guys are available:

Welington Castillo
Yangervis Solarte
Robbie Grossman
Avisail Garcia
Delino DeShields
Mitch Moreland
Josh Harrison
David Peralta
Kenny Vargas
Wily Peralta
Martin Perez
Liam Hendriks
Miguel Gonzalez

Bull
12-05-2016, 08:06 PM
justin turner
justin upton
carlos beltran
stephen strasburg
will harris
shawn kelley
A J ramos
still availible

Blueman
12-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Yasmany Tomas (LF/RF 1.91 fp/g last year) and catchers for sale. Looking to build a trade for a top SS or pitching.

Encarnacion, Hanram also available for the same.

Montana
12-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Scherzer
Cueto
Duffy
Salazar
Allen
Kimbrel

McCutchen
Cespedes

All available for prospects & picks....if fair market value is offered.

If interested, make me a legitimate offer on Fantrax.

Montana
12-20-2016, 11:37 AM
I'm in the market for cast offs as I have a few extra free keeper slots....if anyone had 8+ FPPG arms and has interest in dealing em for picks/prospects I'm willing to listen.

Or if anyone wants to deal quality arms in that 8-9 range I'm willing to pay extra......also willing to deal bat prospects for pitching prospect if anyone wants to go with the safer option in their farm system, I'm open to taking on risk.

toddcubitt
12-29-2016, 12:54 PM
J Berrios
Z Eflin
E Fedde
D Lamet
C Ponce
L Allen
J Flaherty
W Chen
B Finnegan

S Castro
E Suarez
L Valbuena
T Clark
E Martinez
C Rupp

I'm looking to upgrade at 2B and/or 3B.

Willing to deal from this list of players/prospects and also willing to deal picks. I'm quite high on Berrios but I will move him for the right player.

braby21
12-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Looking for a couple RP, an older starting C, and/or a middle IF. Willing to give up prospects.

hairnova
12-30-2016, 07:15 PM
Still willing to move:

Welington Castillo - C
Josh Harrison - 2B
Delino DeShields - LF/CF
Avisail Garcia - RF
David Peralta - RF
Wily Peralta - SP
Martin Perez - SP

Montana
01-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Willing to listen to offers on....

McCutchen
Cespedes
Martinez
Arenado
Cueto
Kimbrel
Allen

toddcubitt
01-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Still looking to make moves...

Hoping to deal from my 3B and young OF's

E Suarez
L Valbuena
W Flores

J Jones
A Stevenson
L Wade
T Clark
C Tilson
S Brito
S Moya

Looking for RP's or draft picks

Matrim
01-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Looking for potential closers, prospects or draft picks.

Kolten Wong - 2B
Corey Dickerson - LF
Rajai Davis - LF/CF
Matt Bush - RP
Luke Gregerson - RP
Ryan Buchter - RP
Kyle Gibson - SP

axlsalinger
01-22-2017, 03:51 PM
Logan Forsythe
Jedd Gyorko
Alex Gordon
Steven Souza Jr.
Rich Hill
Scott Kazmir
Bailey, Trevor Rosenthal
Drew Storen

axlsalinger
02-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Anyone need a 3B? Willing to listen on Todd Frazier (or Jake Lamb).

Also available for fair market value:

Zack Greinke
Rich Hill
Scott Kazmir
Logan Forsythe
Jedd Gyorko
Steven Souza
Andrew Bailey
Drew Storen
Glen Perkins

Looking for quality MLB'ers, but would consider prospects as well. Who's available?

braby21
03-02-2017, 04:18 PM
After my latest set back I am looking to blow up my team.

Guys that are available are... guys that are not named Trea Turner that have heartbeats and elbow ligaments, also guys without elbow ligaments are also available

JD
Joey Bats
Freddie Freeman
Starling Marte
Lonzo Cain
V Mart
Tanaka
Hendricks
Price
Pineda
Smyly
Dyson
Mauer
ETC.

braby21
03-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Update: Price is alive! And either I overvalue my stars or other teams overvalue their prospects (probably me overvaluing my squad) so Ima remove my entire team from the trading block. I'm always up for trade discussions, b/c trades are fun, but I am going to step away from the ledge, for now.

UWHabs
03-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Update: Price is alive! And either I overvalue my stars or other teams overvalue their prospects (probably me overvaluing my squad) so Ima remove my entire team from the trading block. I'm always up for trade discussions, b/c trades are fun, but I am going to step away from the ledge, for now.

Nah, I think we all over-value our prospects :)

Habspatrol
03-04-2017, 01:11 PM

Usually it's a combination. People have usually done more research on and follow their players more.

Blueman
03-04-2017, 02:23 PM
The price for youth in this league is astronomical.

braby21
03-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Oh for sure. That wasn't a knock at any team/owner in particular, just more broadcasting that with Price potentially being ok I'm going to hold off selling the farm, unless somebody really wants to go hard at a JD, etc. and give up some real pieces.

UWHabs
03-19-2017, 03:02 PM
With Thames as my extra backup 1B, Abreu is tradeable for me. Ideally looking for a SP for him, but willing to listen to other offers.

Deckie007
03-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Shields and Leake available for those needing pitching. Fairly flexible on return.

Sent from my Fisher-Price Speak & Spell

hairnova
03-22-2017, 03:11 PM
If anyone has picks they wanna move, I'd be interested.

Blueman
03-22-2017, 09:07 PM
If anyone has picks they wanna move, I'd be interested.

I have a few picks remaining that are easy to swap for future picks

hairnova
03-22-2017, 10:13 PM
I have a few picks remaining that are easy to swap for future picks

Sent you an offer.

MindzEye
03-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Also looking to flip picks this year for future picks

Deckie007
03-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Looking to retool a bit. Not seeing my team as a true contender so I'm offering up:

Hamels
Hanley
Cozart
Pence
Trumbo
Zobrist
Leake
Roark
Shields

Really anyone not named Bryant, Contreras, Pederson, Iglesias, Bundy is available on my MLB roster. Closers are going to cost you. Davis/Robertson/Familia. Looking for high end prospects (not looking to acquire picks).

braby21
04-15-2017, 12:43 PM
I seem to have the touch of death, fantasy baseball wise anyways, so I'm not so sure that this league is meant to be for me.

If anybody knows of another owner that would like to take over a team in the league, I think it's time for me to move on.

In the meantime, we should maybe put all the good O's, Red Sox, & Yankees on my squad as an experiment...

Habspatrol
04-15-2017, 12:45 PM
???? I'm confused. Why are you looking to leave?

You've always seemed like such a solid manager.

braby21
04-15-2017, 12:54 PM
I hate bailing... but either I'm the worst manager in the L, or unluckiest, or maybe both... and maybe another owner would have better luck.

The way the league is set up, once you're out of it, you're out for years. 95% of teams are kept, there's no cap on the amount of years you can keep keepers, it's like the 50's reverse clause in MLB.

UWHabs
04-15-2017, 01:17 PM
The hard part is that the league is a lot like real life, where you can just get hit with all the injuries, and you can make a deal that looks like an outright steal only to have it end up blowing up in your face. I mean, it sucks now, with Turner. Donaldson, and Price all out due to injury, and I'm sure you wish that Dyson was hurt as he's rocking that 33 ERA. But things can turn around.

The way the league is set up, though, you really have to look at it like paying a fee to play the game - you're not really in it to make money. Yeah, as it stands now, we're essentially subsidizing Montana for each of the next few years, but your team has some good pieces and if you can catch a break, you could definitely get back into the top crowd. But if you're just looking at the league as a chance to make money, then yeah, it's a very tough one to be in. It also doesn't help that normally you make money in fantasy sports by preying on stupid opponents, and this league is definitely lacking in that.

braby21
04-15-2017, 01:35 PM
It's really not like real life though, guys aren't signed for lifetime contracts and team budgets aren't unlimited. In real life at least there are FA's every year, the Rule-5 draft, etc.

Not about money at all btw.

Habspatrol
04-15-2017, 01:55 PM
The hard part is that the league is a lot like real life, where you can just get hit with all the injuries, and you can make a deal that looks like an outright steal only to have it end up blowing up in your face. I mean, it sucks now, with Turner. Donaldson, and Price all out due to injury, and I'm sure you wish that Dyson was hurt as he's rocking that 33 ERA. But things can turn around.

The way the league is set up, though, you really have to look at it like paying a fee to play the game - you're not really in it to make money. Yeah, as it stands now, we're essentially subsidizing Montana for each of the next few years, but your team has some good pieces and if you can catch a break, you could definitely get back into the top crowd. But if you're just looking at the league as a chance to make money, then yeah, it's a very tough one to be in. It also doesn't help that normally you make money in fantasy sports by preying on stupid opponents, and this league is definitely lacking in that.

Definitely... obviously it's great to win and make money, but I look at it as the cost to play in a fun and competitive league.

And this year actually looks like it could set up to be the most competitive year, by a mile. Sure, Montana is almost certainly going to win by a fairly wide margin again.... but there are probably 6 or more teams that have a legit chance at 2nd... and if things go sideways for Monty... perhaps 1st.

Habspatrol
04-15-2017, 02:06 PM
It's really not like real life though, guys aren't signed for lifetime contracts and team budgets aren't unlimited. In real life at least there are FA's every year, the Rule-5 draft, etc.

Not about money at all btw.

I know it's disheartening to have a bunch of injuries... especially early on. But I hope you tough it out. Like I said, you've always been a good manager and it would suck to lose you.

I always look at putting guys on the DL as an opportunity to add some potential "hidden gems." Of course you usually end up adding guys that don't do anything. In past years I've added guys like JD Martinez, Kuechel, Chris Carter, , Charlie Blackmon, Pomeranz and others who either had a good year or went on to be studs when I had injuries.

Good luck either way.

Montana
04-15-2017, 02:59 PM

axlsalinger
04-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I've been impressed with some of the moves you've made Braby, and have really enjoyed having you in the league. I know injuries can be pretty disheartening, and what happened with Jose Fernandez obviously sucks in every way imaginable. This league isn't easy, and that's part of what makes it so fun. But despite how deep it is, as others have said there are always good options available on the wire or in trade.

I like your strategy overall, and really hope you reconsider.

Habspatrol
04-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Good point re Jose Fernandez. I had him in the FI keeper league and that legitimately made me consider dropping out. I ended up sticking around but it was incredibly disheartening.

braby21
04-15-2017, 04:51 PM
You all make great points. It comes down to (seemingly) being continually disappointed & wondering why I put myself through this haha. I will certainly play the season out, I would definitely not just bail on the league. I have paid for the season & I'm not looking for my money back, so that's all good! I just wanted to reach out incase anybody comes across a potential owner during the season that would be a good fit for the league.

In the meantime, I'm looking to re-tool. Not blow the team up, but I have some good pieces that could help a contending team that I'm willing to move, like Lorenzo Cain for example. Let's talk!

Deckie007
04-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Good to see you are going to stick around for this season at least. It's a tough league, but worth the work imo.

Deckie007
04-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Also, just a reminder Cozart, Trumbo, Pence and Leake are all available.

braby21
04-18-2017, 05:28 PM
was there any doubt which team Starling Marte was on in our league haha

Habspatrol
04-18-2017, 05:46 PM
:leaving:

Deckie007
04-18-2017, 08:14 PM

zero

you unlucky bastard

Habspatrol
04-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Considering moving Ozuna or Khris Davis for a similarly valued CF.

UWHabs
04-21-2017, 05:52 PM

You didn't happen to be talking to Bull about trading for Bumgarner, were you?

BREAKING: Bumgarner on DL. Sprained his left shoulder in a dirt bike accident.

Deckie007
04-24-2017, 10:16 PM
Fantrax just added Sabermetric stats to their roster pages. Sexy.

UWHabs
04-25-2017, 12:00 PM
Fantrax just added Sabermetric stats to their roster pages. Sexy.

Just a few basic ones. But yeah, nice to see BABIP, FIP, wOBA and a few others in there. Thames with his sexy .549 wOBA which he'll totally keep up with the rest of the season (at least, as long as he keeps playing the Reds. I think he's gotten 34 points against them in 5 games)

hairnova
04-25-2017, 12:08 PM
...I don't see anything new?

Deckie007
04-25-2017, 12:20 PM
Just a few basic ones. But yeah, nice to see BABIP, FIP, wOBA and a few others in there. Thames with his sexy .549 wOBA which he'll totally keep up with the rest of the season (at least, as long as he keeps playing the Reds. I think he's gotten 34 points against them in 5 games)
Yeah it's nothing crazy but progress nonetheless.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

UWHabs
04-25-2017, 12:51 PM
...I don't see anything new?

On team pages, where you choose which stats, they added a new button. So there's "Tracked, Standard, Sabermetric" now.

hairnova
04-25-2017, 01:01 PM
On team pages, where you choose which stats, they added a new button. So there's "Tracked, Standard, Sabermetric" now.

Nice! Thanks.

UWHabs
05-05-2017, 09:51 AM
I guess we don't really have an in-season thread going. Just a reminder to people to pay attention to their minor leaguer's games as they start no longer being minors eligible. Cuthbert, Leon, and Wisler have passed the limits and can't be stashed anymore. Especially for bullpen arms, those games can sneak up on you fast.

Deckie007
05-18-2017, 08:06 PM
I think Braby21 needs to quit. His curse is hurting innocent players.

braby21
05-19-2017, 02:50 PM
I think Braby21 needs to quit. His curse is hurting innocent players.

Yup :(

I have to say... I'm struggling to stay interested. Hopefully you fellas can find a owner sooner than later... I feel extremely bad, but I think I'm just about done

UWHabs
05-25-2017, 03:41 PM
Might be having some roster issues soon due to DL guys, so I'm willing to sell off bench guys or util players for picks or prospects.
Edubray Ramos
Dario Alvarez
Wainwright
Calhoun
Zobrist

all guys who I could potentially move with varying pricetags.
(despite the offers, I think I'll hold on to Ramirez unless if someone blows me away with an offer)

hairnova
06-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Looking to move a right fielder... David Peralta or Stephen Piscotty.

UWHabs
06-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Looking to move a right fielder... David Peralta or Stephen Piscotty.

I've still got Calhoun to trade, in case if anyone wants a better RF than hair is offering :) He's currently top-10 among RF over the last month.

UWHabs
07-04-2017, 04:32 PM
I still have guys to trade.
Kipnis
Chisenhall
Calhoun
Zobrist
Wainwright
Dayton
Potentially Thames, Hill, or Duffy.

I'm looking for either prospects/picks, or to package multiple of those guys for a better one. With a few guys coming off the DL, I basically have to move someone from this group soon unless if I lose some other guys to injury, so they may come cheap (depending on which you you're interested in).

hairnova
07-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Kendrys Morales is available.

UWHabs
07-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Running into a bullpen crunch. Could deal any of Minor, Madson, Norris, Betances, Robertson, Dayton, or Vizcaino for varying pricetags - mostly looking for picks, although could also package multiple of them together, or package them with other prospects to get better guys.

Bull
07-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Willing to move B Gardner and S cartel when he comes off DL for anyone looking for 2.0 players. PM me if interested

Matrim
07-26-2017, 09:14 PM
Matt Carpenter
Carlos Santana
Matt Kemp
Carlos Gonzalez
Trevor Cahill
Felix Hernandez
Charlie Morton
Matt Bush
Jake McGee
Hector Neris
Justin Wilson

I'm looking to retool a bit and restock my prospect pool, I'd be interested in picks too. Send me some offers!

Blueman
08-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Yasmany Tomas 1.77 LF/RF, Chris Taylor 2.03 2B/3B/LF/CF, Brandon Belt 1.99 1B/LF, Edwin Encarnacion 2.11 1B, Russell Martin 1.69 C/3B, Yunel Escobar 1.56 3B all on the block.

Looking for futures or an upgrade in pitching. Varying level of values obviously. Please do not send what do you want in return messages - please start with players you would move in return for the player you want, and we can go from there.