• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I mean, no doubt it's a bit of a black mark on the fanbase. The douchebag right in front of him waving goodbye as he's laying down in pain is a cock.

But with that said, the fans at the game are not representative of most raptors fans. The demographics basically show what you'd see at a KKK meeting with the average annual salary being well into the six, even seven figures.

I barely slept last night. Angry about the loss, worried about the series. Woke up stressed and sickish right now.

Hate getting a bad night’s sleep.

I mean, no doubt it's a bit of a black mark on the fanbase. The douchebag right in front of him waving goodbye as he's laying down in pain is a cock.

But with that said, the fans at the game are not representative of most raptors fans. The demographics basically show what you'd see at a KKK meeting with the average annual salary being well into the six, even seven figures.
At the game, sure. Fair enough.

Jurassic park also cheered.

I agree. And there really is no such thing as stellar fan bases. Especially during playoff runs where everyone piles on the bandwagon.

They didn't have a great game with the ball. Movement wasn't as consistent as it usually is. Seemed like the moment got to them a bit, but they played a great second half defensively. But still Kawhi went into beast mode in the 4th and gave them a shot. That end was tough to swallow. On to the next one.

I agree. And there really is no such thing as stellar fan bases. Especially during playoff runs where everyone piles on the bandwagon.

Yeah human beings are *******s. Sports fans are *******s. When you see the one threat to your team winning a championship go down, your first instinct is to cheer.

I cheered. And then I felt bad. But I 100% cheered. It was my first instinct. I, like most other human beings, am an *******. This is nothing new or unique. It isn't a Toronto thing that you so desperately want it to be. It's a human thing.

With that said, I'd like to think that if I was in the stadium, and in particular had courtside seats, I would have been more respectful than those privileged cocks.

Okay? Who are you, judge Judy? Did you really believe that people, especially sports fans aren't *******s?

On a whole, no. I know a lot are. Still, gotta call it out.

Montreal fans got a bad rap for a long time.

Vancouver fans still have a bad rap, and in all fairness, are still leagues ahead as the worst fans in canada.

But toronto last night, well, according to social media, Canadians are now *******s. Biggest stage, zero class. Worth commenting about.

I barely slept last night. Angry about the loss, worried about the series. Woke up stressed and sickish right now.

Hate getting a bad night’s sleep.

Yup , still in shock how the fcuk it ended when all we needed was a good set up 2 pointer

Office staff is still fuming

Vancouver fans still have a bad rap, and in all fairness, are still leagues ahead as the worst fans in canada.

But toronto last night, well, according to social media, Canadians are now *******s. Biggest stage, zero class. Worth commenting about.

Social media has made a decision? Well shit.

Wow it's almost like all sports fans have terrible groups of people (mostly a small percentage of people) and the geographical location of these people doesn't make a difference. Man what a concept.

"The initial injury was a calf injury, this isn't a calf injury"

- Warriors Pres of Basketball Ops

Holy **** what a tool that guy is. His fake tears were an embarrassment to humanity.

The guy hurt his leg. They are acting like he died on the floor or something.

Wow it's almost like all sports fans have terrible groups of people (mostly a small percentage of people) and the geographical location of these people doesn't make a difference. Man what a concept.

If you feel like this justifies what happened...

you want to say that it wasn't classless?

Come on, like you didn't rub it in when Vancouver fans rioted, or when habs fans would boo the american anthem.

I did not see you this upset when literally an owner of the warriors hit a raptors player.

Weird.

If you feel like this justifies what happened...

What do you want me to do? Go out and murder anyone that cheered? Post diary entries like you on message boards and social media bragging about how upset I am? I don't understand what you want.

I did not see you this upset when literally an owner of the warriors hit a raptors player.

Weird.

I don't tend to get upset by a individual being a *******.

But when fans on mass decide to be *******s, yeah, I take notice.

And by no means am I upset. But it is amusing to see toronto in the crosshairs for being classless *******s for once.

Back