• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

2/16 Wayne Ellington to the Knicks who continue to make sound sensible decisions surrounding adequate professionals and UTR upside talent around RJ Barrett

Nate Silver @NateSilver538
54s
How much the Knicks are paying these guys next year / how much they're worth per 538's CARMELO projections. They're paying $65m for $33m of value.

Randle: $19.2m / $21.0m
Bullock: $5.4 / $10.5
Ellington: $5.1 / $8.0
Gibson: $2.1 $10.0
Portis: $1.4 / $15.5
TOTAL: $33.2 / $65.0

not that this has any more weight that anything else, but whatever....

Hoop Central
@TheHoopCentral
According to @RicBucher, he is hearing there is still a good chance that Kawhi stays in Toronto on a 2-Year deal with a player-option for year 2.

not that this has any more weight that anything else, but whatever....

Hoop Central
@TheHoopCentral
According to @RicBucher, he is hearing there is still a good chance that Kawhi stays in Toronto on a 2-Year deal with a player-option for year 2.

It still makes the most sense. Run in back in a weakened eastern conference and go get your super max my son

why to beware of all rumours, even bluecheck rumours....

Brandon ‘Scoop B’ Robinson �� @ScoopB
Kawhi Leonard to the Los Angeles Lakers 4 years $140 million - http://bit.ly/2IZucZZ
9:12 pm - 30 Jun 2019

Kawhi Leonard IS bringing everyone together Monday to start discussing things, a source close to Kawhi Leonard’s camp told me this morning.
“Kawhi wants to stay, but his people are being given a lot of leeway to show him the impact he can make in LA if he comes back.”
11h 11 hours ago

More from source in Leonard’s camp: “All I say is don’t be stunned if he stays for a year in Toronto.”
12:43 am - 1 Jul 2019

IF Lakers don't land Kawhi they'll split remaining cap to fill roster with reliable players. via @bbsociety_ - http://bit.ly/2LBJSEa
Priority: Signing a shooter or two, getting Davis and LeBron help in the front-court, and finding a player that can get everyone involved.
22m 22 minutes ago

Hope he stays for more than a year. It’s better than him leaving but I wouldn’t be excited for another year of Kawhi watch.

I don't think there will be a Kawhi watch next time around. If he signs for one or two years, I think it's pretty certain he leaves when the contract is done and we rebuild.

please...foolhardy to make predictions about Kawhi next year or 2021.

Just be like Kawhi. And live. in. the. moment.

From the get go I thought the 1+1 is the best deal out there as mentioned before.. good chance to repeat, and maximize the ultra max.

Then when those deals come off the books, you can sign Giannis and whatever else you want with the tonne of cap space.

Watch that video of when Giannis when he first played against the raptors... The entire Danforth came out to watch the game and he is stunned. Nigerian president and pretty much the biggest greek population outside of greece leads me to this.

Raptors sign some european dude who isn't a european dude out of Valencia. Apparently he can shoot the lights out and is something of a LAL summer league legend.

Back