• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I'm all for phoning the Hawks back and seeing if they would do Vince a favour and buy him out if he wants and having a nostalgia guy on the bench.

Vin and Linsanity?

Kaminsky too should be in the same McLeMore boat, while Kanter and Gortat could be more ring chasers.

Vince has already said that he wants no part of ring chasing without a role on the team. Other than shoot the ball, I'm not sure what he does that would earn him minutes here.

Raptors last season/this season OUT/IN:

OUT
DeRozan
Poeltl
protected 1st pick
JV
Delon
Miles
2nd round pick

IN
Kawhi
Green
M.Gasol
Lin

All while keeping his two best assets (Siakam, OG) and adding developmental players along the way (McCaw, Boucher). Masai deserves a statue.

So then Kanter? I would be entirely good with Kanter. Still presents the same problem though, not a 4.

eh, we don't really want any pickup to be in the actual playoff rotation (though Lin has a chance to be), so the position isn't as crucial. Ibaka is the backup big minute bigman, so he'll be playing some 4 no matter what (though he and gasol would probably switch positions on the offensive end, actually).

kanter is legit pretty good, and makes a nice emergency bigman. I'd be in on that.

didn't Kanter want out of NY because he wasn't playing? not sure he'd be willing to come here to be our third big. if he was interested though, yeah, I'd like that.

Morris is my top target though for another big. Lin is nice to have as your 3rd PG.

Raptors last season/this season OUT/IN:

OUT
DeRozan
Poeltl
protected 1st pick
JV
Delon
Miles
2nd round pick

IN
Kawhi
Green
M.Gasol
Lin

All while keeping his two best assets (Siakam, OG) and adding developmental players along the way (McCaw, Boucher). Masai deserves a statue.

crazy.

never, ever forget that we had CJ Miles playing ISO defense on both Love and Lebron last year.

CJ Miles.

JV is really the only thing on the "out" list that stings at all. and that is probably mostly sentimental. Masai has nutted up big time.

FVV our 3 weeks with torn ligament in Thumb.

Good day to get Lin.

jeez, can never have a full lineup together.

hopefully this means that whatever other bumps and bruises have been bothering freddie have a chance to heal. I recall him dealing with some back issues. and yeah, trial by fire for Lin. hope Lowry's back holds up...

Playing like junk against Brooklyn, as is tradition.

Nobody wants to shoot in rhythm, everything is pump fakes on open shots.

That was a great sequence at the end of the quarter though...OG with the put back, then a steal 5 seconds later and a layup to tie it. Danny G with another steal right after almost puts us up by 3 right at the buzzer.

Build on that boys.

Brooklyn's coach looks like a struggling private eye and his rent is due

And i adore this Allen guy, who looks like he's travelled into the future to help someone win a basketball game.

Back