• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Raptors lose this series, Ujiri must step down.

LOL. He would be hired in 2 seconds. And we’d end up with a series of Shatkins running the Raptors.

Even now, I fear Rogers will eventually get outbid for Ujiri.

Yeah, gotta still pat the GM on the back.

Tough to expect these guys to choke in the first round, which they haven’t yet and won’t.

But if they don’t go to the finals, they need to replace Lowry if he keeps up the shitshow. No excuse.

It’s one game. Not the season.

But yes if Lowry keeps up god playoff play. And they bring back The claw then I would expect them to try and upgrade at PG. but again it’s only one game.

LOL. He would be hired in 2 seconds. And we’d end up with a series of Shatkins running the Raptors.

MLSE bro. MLSE.

I know Rogers is a minority owner, but they're not run the same.

I stand corrected. <need to lower indica dosage to better manage paranoia flare ups>

bshospitaldrrecchi.jpg

I'm changing your prescription to 75% indica, 25% sativa.

I think he will quit in embarrassment. maybe it will be an excuse to move to a more glam team...

Insane.

The plan was always to roll the dice and shoot for a title this season, and if it didn't work, tear down and rebuild. He's at one of the best organizations in the league with a blank cheque, complete autonomy and complete job security. He's not going anywhere.

THE MIGHTY UJIRI , MASTER OF BALLSY MOVES , BOWS OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND, LEONARD BOLTS...MAJOR GOAT HORNS BABY...

Insane.

The plan was always to roll the dice and shoot for a title this season, and if it didn't work, tear down and rebuild. He's at one of the best organizations in the league with a blank cheque, complete autonomy and complete job security. He's not going anywhere.

There was no other plan than this . Couldn't come back with DD/KYLE ISO nonsense in the playoffs .

If KL leaves you have Ibaka , Lowry and Gasol on expiring deals which have significant trade value .

The pterodactyl and OG are your future pieces and you rebuild .

Genius risk trade by our GM regardless of the outcome .

Back