• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

This roster is getting shredded regardless. If Kawhi stays, we're going for it hard and we have a bunch of pieces that probably aren't suited to that. If Kawhi leaves, I expect a full tear down.

Totally agreed. 100 plus mil in expiring contracts has tremendous value for other teams.

Best part is our GM has the steel balls to make it happen .

Last edited:
Sounds like Norm and Ibaka may be moving into the starting lineup over Green and Gasol.

Would be an excellent adjustment. Norm was very effective in our last series against the Bucks and Gasol just can't keep starting with his putrid offensive output.

Sounds like Norm and Ibaka may be moving into the starting lineup over Green and Gasol.

Would be an excellent adjustment. Norm was very effective in our last series against the Bucks and Gasol just can't keep starting with his putrid offensive output.

It’s going to go over well when Gasol opts in to his deal for next season.

Nah, I'm fine with that regardless. His defensive impact is overall pretty immense. He's just been bad offensively through out the playoffs. Locking down Vucejiv and Embiid like he did was huge. If Kawhi stays, he's a valuable veteran piece. If Kawhi goes, with only one year left on his deal he's pretty easily tradeable for someone with a bad contract that we're willing to take a crack on (Wiggins?) during a rebuild.

Yeah I have no issue with Gasol opting in

Serge I believe is a better match up against bucks.

Green off the bench may get him more looks. A

The game is so much easier when you get to pick the ball up before the 3 pt line and take 3 big inspector gadget strides towards the rim and not get called.

Back