• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

FFS, I'll own that mistake. I really didn't know people from here were there. Probably should have figured that out.

Apologies.

A co workers daughter was right there. She got trampled but is okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Jeremy is accounted for.

GEEMAN was supposed to be trying to get to Nathan Phillip Square for 9am. Where you at, GEEMAN?

GEEMAN was supposed to be trying to get to Nathan Phillip Square for 9am. Where you at, GEEMAN?

Last I heard there was nothing life threatening.

Former poster (or rare poster) metalleaf was there. I am assuming he is fine though.

Anybody know how many people went to the parade?

Wonder if it got close to that 2 million number...or even if they who know how to count it

Anybody know how many people went to the parade?

Wonder if it got close to that 2 million number...or even if they who know how to count it

From the overhead videos I think it was over. That’s what they all seemed to be saying on Sportsnet.

A friend of mine was rihht near the chaos but managed to get back to his office which went on lockdown. Also said a woman fainted and was possibly havjng a seizure and folks tried to get s police officer for help but none were around

D9S5UZkXsAAT_Jh.jpg:large

A friend of mine was rihht near the chaos but managed to get back to his office which went on lockdown. Also said a woman fainted and was possibly havjng a seizure and folks tried to get s police officer for help but none were around

That's what happens when you stick 2 million people outside in the heat for 7 hours with no barricades, water, etc. Pretty poorly planned event all around and we are lucky there weren't more cases like this. Heat stroke is no joke.

That's what happens when you stick 2 million people outside in the heat for 7 hours with no barricades, water, etc. Pretty poorly planned event all around and we are lucky there weren't more cases like this. Heat stroke is no joke.

As a bigger dude i said shit like this was a given when i saw the crowds at 11 am

Everything went well

Parked at Pioneer Village , tons of spots still available around 9:30

Train was packed but got to Queens Park in about 45 minutes

Watched from University and Armoury

Walked around a bit and the heat wasnt too bad

Lots of families with kids and pets

Left around 3:30 after the last bus turned the corner , Gasol was a hoot acting like a kid

Only issue cell reception was terrible and shut down by Rogers for a bit from what some people were saying

The shooting happened I think earlier in the morning when they announced on the train about a police investigation near the venue

Back