• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

big missed opportunity, though. warriors are gonna be even tougher at home. this could have cost us the series.

super frustrating because that 3rd Q run was based around us giving up layups to a team where only 2 guys can shoot. gotta make them shoot (like we did in the 4th).

and the one rap that hasn't shown up yet this series is Lowry. We're gonna need to him to be better if we want to win.

I wonder how taking all those charges is doing by him?

Raptors will win at least one in California.

This gnome guaranteed it.

basketball_gnome.99220012_large.jpg

I actually think we take Game 3. The Warriors will take Game 4 and we will be back in Aubrey's house for Game 5 next week with home court re-claimed.

So...the Warriors are kind of dropping like flies.

Kevon Looney has a fractured collar bone and is out for the rest of the series. Klay Thopmson's MRI confirmed he has a hamstring strain, and he's now listed as "questionable" for game three.

Klay will play, that dude is a beast. How good he is, totally up for debate though.

He's limited but they are most certainly not half the team without him. They're in real trouble if he's out. No excuse for losing tomorrow if he is. They cannot blow that game.

Back