• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I'm impressed with the Raps so far tonight

Shorthanded, banged up, 3/4 on west trip, coming off an epic win and vs a rock solid team.

This had all the makings of a stinker.
They had this against the Warriors. No Kawhi, back to back game, against the Warriors, at their home arena....they could have easily just given up that game before it even started.

This team's attitude is different than just about any Toronto team I've seen the last two decades.

attaboy, Nick.

"It's been going on all year, but tonight was a very severe case of a guy who was playing great, taking it to the rim, and just getting absolutely held, grabbed, poked, slapped, hit, and everything, and they refuse to call any of it. It's unbelievable to me, unbelievable."

"It's ridiculous. The guy is one of the best player in the league, and he doesn't complain, and he doesn't do this, he doesn't do that and they just turn their head and go the other way. It's been going on all year."

Raps are 7th in the league in points in the paint, but somehow only 26th in free throw attempts.

Nurse fined $15K.

Michael Grange @michaelgrange
Kawhi Leonard said he appreciated Nick Nurse’s going to bat for him with refs vs. Denver: ‘when your coach is seeing the same things you are feeling [on the floor] it’s great’

put Nurse on legends' row RIGHT NOW.

Nurse fined $15K.

Michael Grange @michaelgrange
Kawhi Leonard said he appreciated Nick Nurse’s going to bat for him with refs vs. Denver: ‘when your coach is seeing the same things you are feeling [on the floor] it’s great’

put Nurse on legends' row RIGHT NOW.

Small price. Good gesture. Always noticed by players when coach’s have your back.

Just got through the toughest portion of the sked - 12 games, 10 against top teams, 7 on the road including a 4gm west coaster, with wins against GSx2, MEM, PHI, LAC, and went 7-5. And that's with a craptonne of injuries to our best players all through that stretch. Sked eases up massively now.

And the Raps have the best record in the league against winning clubs.

Back