• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

This is a pretty forgiving stance.

If Shatkins wanted to actually tear down this club properly, they should have started 2 years ago instead of this fake rebuild bullshit. Is Rogers is a corporate clown show that refuses to accept any medium to long term financial "risk" by investing in making the club the juggernaut it should be? Yeah, absolutely. But Shatkins was given carte blanche to rebuild and this is what we got. A ****ing mess where they've done a terrible job maximizing return for traded pieces.

That's not on Rogers. We can blame them for the AA fiasco, and blame them for being twits way out of their depth who fell for the brand of snake oil that Shapiro was pitching them. But they hired a baseball guy to run the baseball team and he's done a ****ing terrible job of it.

42_years_of_control-shirt.jpg

https://rotowear.com/products/42-years-of-control-shirt?_pos=1&_sid=6f196ba51&_ss=r

longleysunsport

Marcus Stroman on his relationship with #Bluejays GM Ross Atkins: “I’ve made the all star game. I had a gold glove. I threw back-to-back (seasons) of 200 innings and I never heard a word from any of those guys (in the front office).” #Bluejays

longleysunsport

Marcus Stroman on his relationship with #Bluejays GM Ross Atkins: “I’ve made the all star game. I had a gold glove. I threw back-to-back (seasons) of 200 innings and I never heard a word from any of those guys (in the front office).” #Bluejays

Stroman fan or not. I believe him that the FO are a bunch of losers who have no idea how to run an org. or handle their players.

on the positive, Bo hit a screaming double off the wall in the oppo power alley at Camden and Vladdy has 17 RBI in his last 6 games. Hopefully we fire those clowns before it comes time to give these two real contracts to keep them.

on the positive, Bo hit a screaming double off the wall in the oppo power alley at Camden and Vladdy has 17 RBI in his last 6 games. Hopefully we fire those clowns before it comes time to give these two real contracts to keep them.

We need to surround these guys with talent in their relatively cheap years. Would be my game plan.

Back