• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

-Racing jets on a bike
-white t-shirt with jeans
-getting chewed out by his superior
-dope flight scenes
-beach volleyball scene

[video=youtube;qSqVVswa420]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqVVswa420&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Tom Cruise rocks, I know some hate him but damn, movie star for 35+ years. No actor in history has done this. That looks fantastic.

Being able to carry massive franchises is no mean feat. Cruise and Keanu never got the respect they deserved.

Tom Cruise rocks, I know some hate him but damn, movie star for 35+ years. No actor in history has done this. That looks fantastic.

His personal life is a little loony, and it's not like he's getting Oscar nominations for his movies, but he definitely knows how to play the action star hero.

His personal life is a little loony, and it's not like he's getting Oscar nominations for his movies, but he definitely knows how to play the action star hero.

He's changed his career quite a bit as the action hero and doesn't work with the "Top: directors he use too. He turned down Pitt's part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

May be the 80’s kid in me, but man I’m geeked for that. Top gun stands up well still. As doe many of his films. A few Good Men was just in a few weeks back. Loved it too. Maybe it’s the nostalgia. Hard to tell. Surprisingly though, there are only a few Cruise flicks I didn’t like at all. It’s hard to not be tainted by their off screen shenanigans but I still love Mel Gibson’s stuff even though his opinions are beyond distasteful to me.

He's changed his career quite a bit as the action hero and doesn't work with the "Top: directors he use too. He turned down Pitt's part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

I don't think that's true. There's a story that just came out from Tarantino himself about how Pitt and Tarantino got together and watched films that led them to develop the part together. Also, you'll notice Cruise pretty much never does films with other big names anymore. He's the type that can't share the screen.

By the way, this is the best Cruise-related thing in recent years. If you haven't seen it, you need to. He's a really impressive individual. Corden is really funny in it too.

[video=youtube;G1wsCworwWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wsCworwWk[/video]

I don't give a shit about peoples personal lives or beliefs. Give me good movies/entertainment.

New Top Gun looks fuego.

Back