• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Re: OT: NFL thread 2011

Count is the only fan I know who cares so much about how popular his teams are: their tv ratings, how many jerseys they sell, etc. Since I don't own the teams I root for, I just want them to win. I'll let others count the total revenue streams.

You should start to observe the Sabbath in honor of the Vikings' owner. I believe he is orthodox.

dont you find it interesting that there were basically no other posts about the other games today but the Cowboys bring out both lovers and haters?

No. But I found it interesting that Romo choked and once again undermined an otherwise great performance

No. It was the feature game and they are the Cowboys, and Romo likes to be a celebrity.

please, even if they lose at 10am PT, they still lead all

he never tries to be a celebrity, just because he pulls in prime pussy does not make him a celebrity

You should start to observe the Sabbath in honor of the Vikings' owner. I believe he is orthodox.

I didn't know he was orthodox (his parents were for sure). The guy made his money buying up shopping malls so I'm sure he's happy when people hit the shops on Saturdays.

No. But I found it interesting that Romo choked and once again undermined an otherwise great performance

after the way your team choked too, not sure you should be yapping, then again the team is pretty irrelevant outside of Minnesota so no one noticed

We are about to get a piling on penalty.

You're right. In fairness, I will give Romo the last word. “We win that football game if I don’t do what I did. We lost this game because of me,” Romo said

after the way your team choked too, not sure you should be yapping, then again the team is pretty irrelevant outside of Minnesota so no one noticed

Count, I don't want to say you are making CH's point but . . . And the Vikes have a "big" fan base in Toronto, from what I hear.

Your argument is what's most irrelevant because even though I am touched you notice the Vikings had a rough day, it doesn't change the fact that Romo choked.

where in my post did I say it did but it is funny you didn't mention your team losing and blowing lead but commented on the Cowboys

Count, I don't want to say you are making CH's point but . . . And the Vikes have a "big" fan base in Toronto, from what I hear.

Count's secretary is now a Viking fan because her soon to be husband is, from the old Moss days but in terms of big in Canada, who knows, not as big as other teams I am sure, Giants are big in Quebec, Patriots in maritimes, Bills in Ontario

where in my post did I say it did but it is funny you didn't mention your team losing and blowing lead but commented on the Cowboys

Actually, I did acknowledge the Vikes loss but not that it matters. This thread was discussing Blowmo and the prime time game. I didn't know my team had to win in order for me to comment on a Cowboy loss.

As a Colts fan, I've gotten myself into a mindset that this is a lost season. If by some miracle that they are still in contention when Peyton comes back, that would be fine; but it would also be fine if they play so bad they are in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. There is an opt out in Peyton's contract for next summer, so if things are looking good going forward, they can get out from underneath that contract. If things look good, they have a great mentor for Luck or whatever high-end QB they draft in 2012, to learn from. I would also like to thank Romo for messing up late in the game versus the Jets, allowing me to WIN my Proline bet.

dont you find it interesting that there were basically no other posts about the other games today but the Cowboys bring out both lovers and haters?

Considering I worked all day long and just got back as the Dallas game was finishing? Nope.

The Dallas D looked pretty good from what I saw. They must want to tar and feather the offense... and Romo.

Back